SBI PMAY Home Loan Application Form | SBI Home Loan Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana | Subsidy on Home Loan by Government 2022 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Home Loan Subsidy | SBI PMAY Home Loan Yojana online apply | SBI PMAY Home Loan Subsidy Eligibility | SBI PMAY Home Loan Login | SBI PMAY Home Loan Subsidy Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a government launched housing scheme which aims to provide housing with water connection to every eligible family by 2022. State Bank of India (SBI) in order to help achieve this mission has launched SBI PMAY under which eligible applicant can apply for this home loan Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Home Loan Yojana or the credit linked subsidy scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban (PMAY-U) offers interest subsidy on home loans. India’s largest public sector bank, State Bank of India is inviting online applications for home loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The interested / eligible candidates can apply online for PMAY home loan scheme through SBI home loans official website and avail interest subsidy.
SBI PMAY Home Loan Application Form
The complete process to apply online SBI PMAY Home Loan application form is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit SBI Home Loan official website https://homeloans.sbi/pmay.
Step 2 : Home page of the website will open, read the complete eligibility criteria and scheme details.
Step 3 : If you find yourself eligible for CLSS scheme then click on “Apply Now” button or direct link for application https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/home-loan?se=SBI-Microsite&cp=Homeloan&Ag=SBI-Microsite
Step 4 : Select your relationship with the bank, if you are already a customer of SBI, then select “Yes” and choose the type of relationship and enter your account number and phone number. If you select no then fill required details such as Purpose of Loan, Applicant Details, Income details, Preferred Location and click on “GET LOAN QUOTE” option.
Step 5 : Once you select “Purpose of Loan” and other options in the form, you will be asked a few more details about the property you are planning to buy / construct on / extend. Fill all the required details and complete the form as shown below.
Step 6 : Once you click “Get Loan Quote” button, you will be shown loan offers on the next page based on your eligibility / income details. The loan offers page will be displayed as shown below. EMI, tenure, interest rate, and loan type information will be displayed on this page.
Step 7 : Now you can adjust your loan amount and tenure from here and click on “Apply” button against the loan offers as per your choice. Once you click apply button, you will be asked to verify your mobile number and e-mail ID. Enter a valid mobile number and e-mail ID and click verify button. Then enter the OTP received on your mobile number and the captcha image and click “Confirm” button. You will also receive the home loan offer details on your e-mail ID.
Step 8 : Once your mobile number is confirmed, you will be asked to fill the home loan online application form as shown below. Fill all the required details in the application form and click “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the page.
After filling and submitting the application form, you will receive an acknowledgement / reference / application number to track the status of your loan. Keep note of it for future reference.
SBI PMAY Home Loan Eligibility
There are following eligibility criteria for SBI PMAY Home Loan
a. The household with an annual income from Rs.6,00,0001 to Rs.12 lacs for MIG-I
b. The household with an annual income from Rs.12,00,001 to Rs. 18 lacs for MIG-II
- The beneficiaries have been defined as a family comprising of husband, wife and unmarried children. An adult earning member (irrespective of marital status) cab be treated as a separate household and can avail subsidy independently.
- Incase of married couple, either of the spouses or both together in joint ownership will be eligible for a single house subject to income eligibility of the household under the scheme.
- The beneficiary family should not own a pucca house either in his / her name or in the name of any member of his / her family in any part of India.
- The Carpet area of house under this scheme should be up to 160 sq. mts. for MIG-I beneficiaries and up to 200 sq. mts. for MIG-II beneficiaries.
- Banks shall have to submit a consolidated certificate on completion of the housing unit within 1 year period from the completion of construction or a maximum of 36 months from the date of the disbursement of the 1st instalment of the loan amount. In case of defaults in not providing utilisation / end use certificate the bank shall refunds the amount of subsidy to the CNA.
- Incase a borrower who has taken a home loan under the scheme and has availed interest subvention benefit under the scheme but later on switches to another bank such beneficiary will not be eligible for the benefit of interest subvention again.
- Home loan under this scheme will be available by way of Term loan and Maxgain (for loan limits of Rs. 20 lakh and above) with a maximum tenor of 30 years. However subsidy is available for a maximum tenor of 20 years only.
- Through the interest subvention under CLSS (MIG) is available upto Rs. 9 or 12 lakh, loan limits over and above Rs. 9 to 12 lakh will also be sanctioned to the eligible borrowers based on the eligibility criteria stipulated under our existing Home Loan Scheme.
Toll Free No. 1800 11 2018