Rajasthan Housing Board has launched 6 new Housing schemes and the applications are being invited from 4th February. RHB under its new 2015 housing schemes is offering 1350 flats in total at 6 different locations including Pratap Nagar Sector-8, Aravali Vihar, Atru, Jodhpur, Hanumangarh and Udaipur.
The registrations for the new housing schemes 2015 will remain open between 4 March 2015 to 8 April 2015. The application forms are to be filled online through RHB website www.rhbonline.rajasthan.gov.in
These Schemes are launched for all categories included Economical Weaker Section, Lower Income Group, Medium Income Group and Higher Income Group. Out of total flats only 3 units in Udhyan Apartments are available for HIG category.
Latest Update: Check Draw Result of Aravali Vihar Housing Scheme
Below are the names of 6 new Housing Schemes:
- Pratap Nagar, Sector-8, jaipur
- Aravali Vihar, Bhiwadi
- Atru Housing Scheme, Atru
- Udhyan Apartment Chopasni, Jodhpur
- New Housing Scheme, Hanumangarh
- South Extension Scheme, Udaipur
How to Apply:
- The applications are being invited online through RHB website www.rhbonline.rajasthan.gov.in. Application form can be filled from the LOK Mitra Counter by paying Rs. 30/-.
- During registration, the applicants needs to submit their own bank account details such as Bank Name, Branch, IFSC code for refund purpose.
- In case of the online application, the applicant needs to pay registration amount and using net-banking, credit or debit card. Rs 10 + Transaction + Service Tag will need to be paid if paying via net-banking. The registration amount can also be paid by printing challan after the registration in the Central Bank of India.
- The income eligibility criteria and booking amount is different based on size of the flat.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Discuss Rajasthan Housing Board Schemes on Forums.
Other Housing Schemes of Rajasthan Housing Board
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan with age of 18 years or more as on the date of application.
- Applicant, his/her spouse or any dependent children should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in a city where population is more than 50,000.
- The applicant should have an active saving bank account in his/her name.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot/flat by Jaipur Development Authority in last 10 years.
- The monthly gross income of the applicants (Total income of Husband, Wife & Children) should be based on the financial year 2013-14. The income from all sources will be considered in the total income.
- The applicants who file income tax will have to submit the details of ITR copy/Form 16 in the application form.
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Bank Account Number: 3398557046
IFSC Code: CBIN0283291
Below are the details of all 6 new housing schemes of Housing Board:
|S.No||Name of Scheme Categor||Number of Units/Type||Category||Scheme Details|
|1||Pratap Nagar Housing Scheme Sector-18, Jaipur||107 (S+11)||MIG-A||View Details|
|2||Aravali Vihar Housing Scheme, Bhiwadi||656 (G+3)||EWS, LIG, MIG-A||View Details|
|3||Atru Housing Scheme, Atru||107||EWS-I, EWS-II, LIG||View Details|
|4||Udhyan Apartment Chopasni, Jodhpur||48||HIG, MIG-B||View Details|
|5||New Housing Scheme, Hanumangarh||384 (G+2)||EWS, LIG, MIG-A||View Details|
|6||South Extension Scheme, Udaipur||48 (G+3)||MIG-B||View Details|
Scheme Opens: 4 March 2015
Scheme closes: 8 April 2015