After the launch of Bathinda Plot Scheme 2015, Punjab Urban Development Authority invites applications from general public again for the allotment of 389 residential plots in its new plot scheme. PUDA 389 Residential Plot Scheme 2015 Amritsar is located at Guru Ram Das Urban Estate, Ajnala Road, Amritsar.
Latest Update: PUDA New Residential Plot Scheme 2015 at Amritsar Last Date Extended Upto 11 January 2016
PUDA Amritsar Residential Plot Scheme 2015 comprised of 389 plots of five different sizes and the available sizes are 200 square yard, 256 square yard, 300 square yard, 400 square yard and 500 square yard and majority of units are of 500 square yard. These plots are available at the rate of Rs. 1800 per square yard and tentative cost is starts from Rs. 36,00,000/- for 200 square yard plot which goes upto Rs. 90,00,000/- for 500 square yard plot.
Details of plots available in PUDA 389 Residential Plot Scheme 2015 at Amritsar:
|Location||Area of Plot (Sq. Mtrs. / Sq. Yds.||Number of Plots||Rate||Tentative Price||Earnest Money|
Guru Ram Das
Urban Ajnala Road
|167 / 200||83||
Rs. 21,530/- Per Sq. Mtr. or
Rs. 18,000/- Per Sq.Yd.
|Rs. 36,00,000/-||Rs. 3,60,000/-|
|214/256||72||Rs. 46,08,000/-||Rs. 4,60,800/-|
|251/300||74||Rs. 54,00,000/-||Rs. 5,40,000/-|
|334/400||62||Rs. 72,00,000/-||Rs. 7,20,000/-|
|418/500||98||Rs. 90,00,000/-||Rs. 9,00,000/-|
How to Apply:
Brochure cum applications along with the terms and conditions can be purchased from the any authorized bank branches mentioned below at the cost of Rs. 100/- and it can also be purchased from single window counter, PUDA Bhawan, SAS Nagar Amritsar.
The application form attached with the brochure along with self attested passport size photograph may be submitted to any of the authorized Banks either in person or by post on or before the closing date along with earnest money in the shape of crossed bank draft favoring Estate Officer, PUDA Amritsar. The draft should be payable at the place/city of respective banks.
Registration for the scheme has been started from the day of advertisement and the last date of application submission is 11 January 2016. Interest applicants can apply for the scheme through both online and offline mode of registration. The online registration can be done by visiting the HDFC bank branch in Chandigarh.
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Purchase of Application Form for PUDA Amritsar Plot Scheme 2015:
- AXIS Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Sector 38, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch- 0172-5062841); Phase-7, Mohali; Sector-35, Chandigarh; Main Branch, Amritsar; Putlighar, Amritsar; City Centre, Amritsar; Lawrence Road Extension, Amritsar; East Mohan a, Amritsar; Farid Chowk, Amritsar; Main Branch, Gurdaspur; Main Branch, Jalandhar; Chhoti Baradari, Patiala; Mall Road, Ludhiana; Pathankot
- Central Bank of India: Punjab & Chandigarh–SCO 528, Sector 70, Mohali (Nodal Branch 0172-5099048/5097315); Sector 32-D, Chandigarh; Civil Lines, Amritsar; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Barnala; Faridkot; Fazilka; Gurdaspur; Hoshiarpur; Dana Mandi, Kapurthala; Millerganj, Ludhiana; Mandi Gobindgarh; Mansa; Moga; Muktsar; Nawanshahar; Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar; Pathankot; Mall Road, Patiala; Sangrur. Haryana–SCO-9, Sector-10, Panchkula.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Sector 44 D, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch 0172-5029077/78); Sector- 8 C Chandigarh; Sector-70, Mohali; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Main Branch, Dhuri; Near Jyoti Sarup Chowk, Fatehgarh Sahib; Meharchand Road, Gurdaspur; BSA Nagar, Roopnagar; Gill Road, Ludhiana; Gurudev Nagar, Ludhiana; The Mall, Amritsar; Gujapur Kalan, Nawanshahar; Leela Bhawan, Patiala; Namdev Chowk, Jalandhar; NAC, Manimajra; Bank Bazaar, Rampura Phul; Model Town Road, Sultanpur Lodhi; Chandigarh-Landran Road, Sohana; Haryana & Uttar Pradesh–BP Railway Road, Faridabad; Golf Course Road, Gurgaon; Navyug Market, Ghaziabad; Delhi–Chandni Chowk, New Delhi; Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh–Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch- 0172-5020668/675); Sector 8-C, Chandigarh; Bank Street, Bathinda; Civil Lines, Bathinda; Tinkoni, Bathinda; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Muktsar; Model Town, Patiala; The Mall, Patiala; Main Branch, Sangrur; Haryana–GT Road, Karnal; Main Branch, Ambala Cantt; Delhi–Gurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi–K.G. Marg, Cannaught Circus, New Delhi.
- State Bank of India: Punjab & Chandigarh–Personal Banking Branch, Sector 17-A, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch) Mobile: 9872993668 ; Main Branch, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh; Main Branch—Amritsar; Main Branch, Bathinda; Main Branch, Ferozepur; Main Branch, Hoshiarpur; Main Branch, Jalandhar; Main Branch, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Pathankot; Main Branch, Patiala.
- State Bank of Patiala: Punjab & Chandigarh–Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch-0172-4247016/17); Ambedkar Chowk, Jalandhar; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Faridkot; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; Civil Lines, Bathinda; MSC Bathinda; PSB, Model Town, Bathinda; Main Branch, Muktsar; MSC Branch, Moga; Main Branch, Zira; Sai Market, Patiala; Sector 22-D, Chandigarh; Haryana–Sector-8, Panchkula.
- HDFC Bank Ltd. Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh ( Only for Applying ‘Online’)
Scheme Starts: 4 December 2015
Scheme Closes: 11 January 2016
Scheme Advertisement | Official Website of PUDA
For more details visit the official website of Punjab Urban Development Authority at www.puda.nic.in.