Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA) invite applications for allotment of free hold residential plots in Mohali. Under the housing scheme the board offers total 417 plots. Registrations are open for the scheme and the last date of registration is 15 January 2015.
The plots are located in sector 118-119 Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali and the location is very close to National Highway-21 and also has proximity to Bus Stand of Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar (Mohali) and Kharar. The size of plots is ranging from 150 square yard to 545 square yard.
The registration amount for the plots are ranging from Rs 3,15,000/- to 11,44,500/-. Price would be charged as per actual measurement. It is a great opportunity for those who want to buy their own home in the state of Mohali.
The land under this scheme has been acquired by PUDA under the provisions of “Land Owners Become Partners in Development” policy notified by State Government. Registrations are open for limited period. Earlier PUDA has launched splendid Heights housing scheme in Jalandhar in which they offer multi-story apartments with number of units.
Applicants can visit PUDA official website for obtaining more details about the scheme and also use the link given below:
Important Dates for PUDA Plots Housing Scheme in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali
- Scheme Open: 03 December 2014
- Scheme Closed on: 15 January 2014
- List of successful applicants to be displayed on the notice board/website: 04 February 2015
- Objections/Corrections to be intimated by applicants: 20 February 2015
- Display of Final list of applicants: 06 March 2015
- Draw of Lots to be held on: 11 March 2015
- Submission of documents by those successful in the draw of lots and those appearing in the waiting list: 25 March 2015
- LOI to be dispatched by PUDA: 10 April 2015
- 25% of price of the plot to be deposited by: 11 May 2015