After the end of registration for “Free Hold Residential Plots at PUDA Enclave”, Punjab Urban Development Authority is inviting applications for another residential plots scheme at Faridkot. The PUDA new plot scheme contains 166 residential plots at Baba Farid University site Faridkot. The size of plots varies between five different sizes starts from 125 square yard to 500 square yard however all plots are available at the rate of Rs. 7140 per square yard.
The tentative cost for 125 square yard plot is Rs.8,92,500/- while for 500 square yard plot it is Rs. 35,70,000/-. The 10% of total cost will be paid as an earnest money for all plots available in the scheme.
|Location||Size of plot
|Number of plots
Sq.Yd (in Rs)
|Baba Farid University Site.
Important Dates & Events:
|List of applicants to be displayed on the notice board/website||04-05-2015|
|Objections/Corrections to be intimated by applicant||11-05-2015|
|Display of Final list of applicant||19-05-2015|
|Draw of Lots to be held on||29-05-2015|
|Date of uploading the result on website||01-06-2015|
|Submission of documents by those successful in the draw of lots and those appearing in the waiting list||15-06-2015|
|LOI to be dispatched by PUDA||30-06-2015|
|25% of allotment price of the plot to be deposited by||29-07-2015|
Apply Online | Download Brochure | Download Challan | Location Map
How to Apply:
- Applications forms are available in Punjab National Bank, Central Bank of India & State Bank of India Branches as mentioned in the brochure. The filled application form attached with the brochure along with self attested passport size photograph may be submitted to any of the branches of the banks mentioned in the brochure.
- The earnest money will be deposited in the shape of crossed bank draft in favour of Estate Officer, PUDA, Bathinda payable at the place/city of respective bank branches. Applications found in complete or defective in any respect or which is not duly signed by the applicant is liable to be rejected.
- Interest applicants can apply online using the PUDA official website www.puda.gov.in. For online registration the applicants can download the Challan from the website and send the earnest money and brochure cost (Rs.100/-) through RTGS / NEFT in PUDA’s account with HDFC Bank.
- The applicant shall obtain UTR No. from its bank after remitting the amount and fill the UTR No. in the online application form before submitting the same. Online Applicants applying online may remit the amount through RTGS/NEFT. If the applicant’s name is different from the name of the account holder from which RTGS /NEFT has been sent, the name of account holder may also be filled in /mentioned in the application form.
- No documents are to be submitted with the application form. However self certification in the application form is a must.
- Public Draw of all applications will be held at PUDA Complex,, Bathinda in case number of applications is more than the plots available. Result of draw will be uploaded on the date mentioned in the brochure. No individual intimations will be sent to those successful in the draw.
- Submission of Documents: Those successful in the draw will be required to submit documents in the PUDA Office, Bathinda in person or through postal means by the date mentioned in the brochure. The only proof of submission shall be the receipt issued by Estate Office, PUDA, Bathinda which shall be updated on the website www.puda.gov.in on daily basis. Applications for which supporting documents are not received in time will be rejected and next in the waiting list will be allotted the plot. No claims whatsoever shall be entertained later.
Bank Branches for Sale/Receipt of Application Form:
Central Bank of India: Punjab & Chandigarh SCO 528, Sector 70, Mohali (Nodal Branch 0172-5099048/5097315); Sector 22-C, Chandigarh’ Civil Lines, Amritsar; Bathinda; Faridkot; Fazilka; Ferozepur; Jalalabad; Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar; Millerganj, Ludhiana; Moga; Mukatsar; Sangrur. Haryana Sector -10, Panchkula.
Punjab National Bank: Punjab & Chandigarh SCO-16, Phase-1, SAS Nagar (Nodal Branch 0172-2267143/5011730); Phase-VII, SAS Nagar; The Mall, Patiala; Model Town, Patiala; RAS Sirhind Road, Patiala; Main Branch, Bathinda; Main Branch, Faridkot; Mansa; main Branch, Sangrur.
State Bank of Patiala: Punjab & Chandigarh Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch 0172-4247016/17); Sector 22-D, Chandigarh; Abohar; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; MSC Bathinda; Main Branch, Faridkot; Ferozepur; Jaito; Ambedkar Chowk, Jalandhar; Kotkpura; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Malout; Moga; Muktsar; Sai Market, Patiala; Rajpura (Main), RCB, Ropar; Sadiq; Talwandi Bhai; Zira.
For being eligible to be considered for the allotment, the applicant should be:
- A citizen of India (Except NRI Category)
- He/She must have attained the age of majority i.e. 18 years as on date of submission of application.
- He/She or his/her spouse or any minor child (less than 18 years) does not own any residential plot/house/flat (except ancestral property) in Faridkot allotted by Improvement Trust or any govt. agency in the city/town.
- The applicant under reserve category must not have availed benefit of allotment of apartment/ house / Flat under any reserved category in any scheme of any Government agency anywhere in the country.
PUDA Faridkot Residential Plot Scheme 2015:
PUDA Faridkot Plot Scheme 2015