Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rajasthan Got 8,000 Crore for 6.75 Lakh Houses

March 27, 2017 | Last Modified: March 27, 2017 at 4:42 pm

The government has announced a amount of Rs. 8,000 crore for implementing the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Rajasthan. Prime Minster Narendra Modi allocated an amount of Rs. 8,000 crore for constructing 6.75 lakh affordable houses in Rajasthan. The stack of houses has been aimed for the period of 3 years.

The Rajasthan government will construct 6.75 houses at the worth of Rs. 8,000 crore which aimed to be completed in three years.

The amount would be contributed by both state and central government. According to the source, 60% amount would be given by centre and the state will contribute the remaining 40%.

The Chief Minsiter of Rajsthan recently launched Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Banswara for the development of 6.75 houses over the state.

The government has estimated an amount of Rs. 8425 crore for the implementation of PMAY in Rajasthan, of which 5055 crore would be borne from Centre and 3,000 crore would be added by the state government.

Of first year’s instalment Rs. 1,400 crore, central government has sent Rs. 700 crore to the state government for implementing the target of first year. And now the government has to sent the amount of Rs. 460 crore till 31 March 2017. And Gramin Development Department has send the proposal to Ministry of Finance for the same.

Source: http://rajasthanpatrika.patrika.com/story/jaipur/know-about-modi-govt-s-pradhan-mantri-awas-yojana-rajasthan-2522559.html