Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is one of the government welfare scheme which it on the priority of every state as well as centre. Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation is managing the all work of PMAY – Urban, the housing scheme for urban areas such as managing funds, area priority. Development authorities, municipal corporation and housing board inviting Awas Yojana applications after that they releases PMAY list of beneficiaries for providing shelter and financial assistance to needy one.
PMAY Beneficiary List
Many people searching and finding their name in list of beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana to know that they will get a home or not. The procedure to know your name in PMAY list of beneficiaries is given here which can be followed in simple steps. However the PMAY beneficiaries list is not available for download but one can verify if his/her name is present in the list of beneficiary or not.
Applicants belongs to any state listed below can check their name in the Beneficiary List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Assam, Haryana, Chattisgarh, Delhi, Bihar, Kerala, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Chattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha or Orissa, Tripura, Goa, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telengana, West Bengal for
How to Check Your Name in PMAY Beneficiary List
To check your name, you just have to type at least three letters of your name or the name of beneficiary but keep in mind that the spelling should be correct.
Steps to check name in PMAY – Urban beneficiary list
- Visit the official website of PMAY-U at http://pmaymis.gov.in
- Now go to menu bar and put your mouse on “Search Beneficiary” and click on “Search by Name” link which will be appeared in a drop-down menu.
- New window will be appeared on the screen same as in below image.
- Now enter at least three character of name.
- Click on “Show” button.
- After a click, a list of PMAY beneficiaries with matching result of your name will be displayed. And the list will contain the name of beneficiary, survey code, beneficiary code, father name, PMAY component name, city name and state name.
- You can view the complete details by a single click on the beneficiary name and entering registered mobile number. After that verify it by entering OTP in the given box.
- The list of beneficiaries is being prepared using the SECC-2011 data in which you can check the name of family member of the the beneficiary if available.
The Central government is providing financial assistance and subsidy to the eligible homeless candidates in urban areas. And the government is targeting to provide houses to over 2 crore families by the year 2022.