Government will start PM E-Vidya Yojana 2024 for Student registration form at eVidya Online education portal for digital learning. Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman announced 20 lakh crore economic package on 17, 2020 as part of COVID-19 for the new PM E-Vidya program. It was created by announcing the 5th installment economic dose under the PM E-Vidya program, Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. People can check one Nation One Digital Platform, 1 Class1 Channel program and list of courses available at official website.
After the End of the COVID-19 Lockdown, central government will start PM E-Vidya Yojan immediately for multi-mode access to digital online education. Government will introduce 12 DTH channels with one each dedicated to each class from 1st to 12th under one class one channel initiative under the PM eVidya Programme. The main component I.e 1 Nation 1 Digital Plat from for all course available at the official eVidya portal.
The DIKSHA platform will be used to provide school education in the state and union territories. E-content and QC code energized texbooks for all grades would be provided. All the student then be able to fill PM-E Vidya Yojana online form for courses available at the eVidya official portal.
Apply for PM E-Vidya Yojana Portal Student Online Form
PM E Vidya Programme had been announced by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman on 17th May 2020. The PM E-Vidya Yojana Portal students online registration/ application form filling process has not started. However, details of PM E-Vidya Karyakram are out and a dedicated portal is proposed to start soon. As soon as the PM E-Vidya Yojana student apply online form filling process starts, we will update it hare.
COVID-19 Online Digital Learning Education Programme
After Coronavirus, central government is going to focus on technology driven education system with equity. For this purpose, the following measurement would be started for online digital learning education programmes:
PM E-Vidya Yojana – A programme for multi-mode access to digital/ online education to be launched immediately. This PM E-Vidya Yojana will comprise of the following measures
- One Nation One Digital Platform – DIKSHA for School education in states / union territories (UTs)
- E-content and QR coded Energized Textbooks for all grades.
- One Class One Channel Program – One earmarked TV channel per class from 1st to 12th
- Extensive use of Radio, Community Radio and Podcasts
- Special e-Content for visually and hearing impaired
- Top 100 universities will be permitted to automatically start online courses by 30th May 2020.
- The varsities includes IITs, IIMs, institute of eminence and national institutes
The is an initiative for psycho-social support of the students, teacher and families for mental health and emotional well-being would be launched immediately
New National Curriculum and Pedagogical framework for school, early childhood and teachers will be launched. This would be integrated with global and 21st century skill requirements.
Nattional foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission for ensuring that every child attains learning levels and outcomes in grade 5 by 2025 will be launched by December 2020.
Online Education Karyakram for Students during COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown
- 12 More SWAYAM PRABHA DTH Channels – In order to support and reach those who do not have access to the internet, government started 3 SWAYAM PRABHA DTH channels for school education. Now another 12 SWAYAM PRABHA DTH channels to be added (one for each class)
- Live Interactive Sessions through Skype – Government has made provision for telecast of live interactive sessions on these channels with experts from home through Skype
- Educational Content on TV – Government also tied up with private DTH operators like Tata Sky & Airtel to air educational video content to enhance the reach of these channels. Government has made coordination with states of India to share air time (4 hrs daily) on the SWAYAM PRABHA channel to telecast their education related contents
- Diksha Portal – DIKSHA platform had 61 crore hits from 24th March 2020 till date
- More 200 new textbooks added to e-Paathshaala programme