Orissa State Housing Board has launched new housing project under Baji Rout Social Housing Scheme Phase-II at Mahisapat Dhenkanal. It is a new housing project of OSHB located at Mahisapat Dhenkanal. Under the scheme the authority invites applications for the allotment of EWS flats and LIG, MIG and HIG core houses.
Under the scheme the authority has offering 97 units of HIG, 50 units of MIG, 79 units of LIG and 84 units of finished EWS flats. The EWS flats are available in G+3 type building and these units are constructed in six blocks and each block comprised of 14 units.
The provisional price of flats is starts from Rs. 3,99,000/- for EWS flats which goes upto Rs. 20,95,000 for HIG Simplex.
Complete details of Baji Rout Social Housing Scheme Phase-II at Mahisapat Dhenkanal
|Category||Number of Units||Plot Area in Sq. Ft.||Plinth Area in Sq. Ft.||Super Build-up Area in Sq. Ft.||Provisional Sale Price||EMD|
|HIG Simplex||97||2,000||1,000||–||Rs. 20,95,000/-||Rs. 2,10,000/-|
|MIG Simplex||50||1,500||715||–||Rs. 15,20,200/-||Rs. 1,55,000/-|
|LIG Simplex||79||1,040||445||–||Rs. 7,75,000/-||Rs. 80,000/-|
|EWS Flats||84||–||–||284||Rs. 3,99,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-|
How to Apply: Application Form cum Brochure can be purchased from Account section of OSHB Head Office, Sachivalaya Marg, Bhubaneswar-751001 and from the Division Office at Cuttack ( in front of Arundaya Market, Link Road, Cuttack) at the price of Rs. 500/-. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of OSHB. And the complete filled application form may be submitted to Office of Housing Commissiner cum Secretory till 30 September 2015.
Registration for the scheme was started on 1 September 2015 and the last date of submission of application for is 30 September 2015.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a major.
- In case of minor child, the natural parents, de facto guardian or guardians appointed by the competent Court shall be eligible to apply.
- One family shall be eligible for only one allotment under one housing scheme. For the purpose, Family comprises of husband, wife and minor children.
- The annum income of EWS applicants should not be more than Rs. 1,80,000/-.
- The annum income of LIG applicants should be in between Rs. 1,80,000/- to Rs. 3,36,000/-.
- The MIG and HIG applicants should have an annual income more than Rs. 3,60,001/- per annum.
Baji Rout Social Housing Scheme Phase-II at Mahisapat Dhenkanal
Download Brochure | OSHB Official Webstie | Application Form
For more details visit the official website of Orissa State Housing Board.