Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) Karnataka launched Chief Minister’s One Lakh Housing Scheme Bangalore for providing houses to EWS category people. Online application are being invited from the people for CM’s 1 Lakh housing project Bangaluru through the official website portal, ashraya.kar.nic.in. Rajiv Gandhi Awas Yojana is a housing scheme launched by the government for providing shelter to those who don’t have house and land.
Under CM’s One Lakh Houses Bengaluru, the state government will provide home to the EWS category along with the subsidy of Rs 2.70 lakh- Rs 3.50 lakh. Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana / Chief Minister’s housing scheme is a great initiative of state government for housing for all. The process of filling online application form for houses in Bangalore has been started and interested applicants can apply online by following the steps here.
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Scheme – CM’s 1 Lakh Housing Project
- Visit the official website at ashraya.kar.nic.in. When you open this link it will be redirected your to an IP Address “http://126.96.36.199/”.
- Go to “CM’s One Lakh Houses – Bengaluru” section and click at “Online Application Form”.
- New page with title “Application for Chief Minister’s one Lakh Housing Scheme – Bengaluru” will be appeared on the screen.
- Now Click at “One Lakh Houses Application Entry Form” link.
- Application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Select the preferred place and floor and enter the details like, aadhaar number, category, mobile number, RD number etc.
- Click Proceed button.
- Enter your Aadhar number and EPIC and the information of required documents.
- Subsequently, you have to enter your Bank details such as account number, branch code, district etc.
- Click at Submit button. After that your will receive an OTP which to be entered in the upcoming page.
- Select the mode of payment from Online and Offline and bank and continue for payment.
- Online payment can be made through net banking, debit card, credit card etc and for offline payment, applicant will have to generate Offline Bank Challan which to be submitted in the bank you selected above.
- Take a print or download acknowledgement slip of your application.
Application fees of Rs. 250 through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking and it can also be paid through in cash at the Bangalore One Centers (Axis and HDFC bank).
Documents Required for Online Application
– Caste Certificate ( RD number)
– Income Certificate ( RD number)
– Residential Certificate ( RD number)
– Ration Card Number
– Aadhaar Number
– EPIC Number
Note: RD refers to Revenue Department.
Only eligible candidates can apply for RGRHCL housing scheme 2017 and below are the following points
- Applicant’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 87,000/-.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bengaluru for the previous 5 years.
- Applicant should not have any house of their own and should not be benefited from any housing scheme or subsidy scheme.
For more information, candidates can use the following links and contact number.
Click Here to View Government Order
Click Here for Survey Number and Availability
Click Here for Floor Model (Tentative)
Click Here for Individual Unit Tentative Model
Call Centre: 080-23118888
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website –