National Institute of Fashion Technology has started the process of filling NIFT online application form 2018-19 for taking admission into NIFT courses in fashion designing. Students who are willing to take admission in NIFT courses in design and fashion technology for academic session 2018-19 can make registration for UG and PG courses through the official website nift.ac.in and admission portal applyadmission.net. After registration, NIFT entrance exam 2018 will be conducted for selected eligible students for which application form, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus is released. Last date for submitting NIFT application form is 21 January 2018.
How to Apply NIFT 2018 Application Form
Below is the process how to fill the online application form for NIFT admission 2018. Candidates can follow the steps to make the registration for participating in the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website at http://www.nift.ac.in
- Go to Admission 2017 can click on the link “Apply Now” available just below “Announcement of Admissions-2018”.
- New page with title “Welcome To Online Registration for NIFT Admissions: 2018-19” will be appeared on the screen.
- Click at Fresh Candidates to Create Login (New Log In).
- Here a registration form will be appeared on the screen where you will have to enter the details like name, date of birth, email, mobile number, program type etc.
- After creating your NIFT Login, make login by entering your email id and date of birth.
- Here an application form will be appeared on the screen which to be filled carefully with complete details.
- Upload the required document.
- In the last, candidates will have to make payment of admission fees Rs. 1500/- for GEN/ OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The payment can be made through online payment option using Credit card/ debit card or through demand draft.
- After submitting fee, you would be able to take a print of your NIFT application form.
: Below is the list of the NIFT courses for admission is open till 21 January 2018.
– B.Des.(Accessory Design)
– B.Des.(Textile Design)
– B.Des.(Knitwear Design)
– B.Des.(Fashion Communication)
– B.Des.(Fashion Design)
– B.Des.(Leather Design)
– B.FTech.(Apparel Production)
– M.FTech.(Master of Fashion Technology)
– M.Des.(Master of Design)
– M.F.M.(Master of Fashion Management)
Dates to Remember
The information about admit card and results and counselling schedule will be available official website. Candidates can regularly visit the website for latest updates.
For more information such as eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc visit at nift.ac.in or applyadmission.net/nift2018.