The Kerala state civil supplies corporation limited has started to receive supplyco paddy farmer registration for paddy procurement scheme 2019 Kerala at official website http://www.supplyco.in/. The registration & supplyco paddy registration renewal process for paddy procurement for the second season (‘Punja’ season) in 2018-19 began in Wayanad district on Monday.
The farmers who are interested to sell their paddy crop to the Kerala state civil supplies corporation can register on the supplyco website http://www.supplycopaddy.in/ before 5 February 2019. The procurement price is Rs. 25.30 a kg and the process will be down on the basis of the standards set by the union government for the quality of the produce.
Online Farmer Registration for Paddy Procurement Scheme 2017-18 Kerala
Below are some simple and easy steps which can help in filing the online registration for paddy procurement scheme 2018-19.
- The farmers have to visit official website www.supplyco.in or directly http://www.supplycopaddy.in/.
- At the homepage scroll down and click at Paddy Procurement option.
- Go to other links section at the right side of the homepage and click at online farmer registration (ഓൺലൈൻ കർഷക രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ).
- Read the instructions which are available in Malayam then click at proceed option at last.
- You can also watch Online Farmer Registration Process Video.
- After clicking at proceed option select category of application either group or individual.
- Then enter your Aadhar card number and click at proceed option.
- After that orm with the title “Cultivation – Land Status” will be on the screen. Select from “Own” and Temporary. You can also download Sathyavangmulam from this page.
- After selection, click on proceed button.
- Fill the registration form with compete details and the format of registration is given below.
- Enter all the details such as district, krishi bhavan, fathers name, postal address, pincode, taluka, village, total land holding area, actual paddy cultivated area etc. After that click on proceed button.
- After filling the details complete your registration process by taking further steps.
Farmers should submit the printout of the registration to the Krishi Bhavan concerned along with land tax receipt, photocopy of Aadhaar and details of bank accounts of the farmer, the release said. The Civil Supplies Corporation had procured 3,422.36 tonnes of paddy from 1,195 farmers during the first season.
After completing the process, Paddy registration sheets (PRS) will be given to the farmers which can be used to get loans from banks including, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, and the Bank of India.