The higher education department of Haryana has launched Shiksha Setu mobile app for the students of the state. Haryana government has started this mobile app Shiksha Setu to provide all the information like attendance, fee, online admissions and scholarships in all government colleges of the state.
The details of the lecturers of the government colleges and officers of the directorate will also be available on this mobile app. A. Sreenivasan the director of higher education department said that shiksha setu mobile app wolud bring transparency in the department and in the college administration.
This mobile app will enable the better connectivity between students, parents, teachers and administration. The candidates who want to download shiksha setu mobile app can visit google play store or can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
How to Download Shiksha Setu App
The candidates who want to download siksha setu mobile app can follow the instruction given below.
- To download the app the you have to visit google play store.
- Now in the search option enter shiksha setu app.
- As you click at search option the app will be displayed at your screen.
- Download and install the mobile app in your android mobile.
Benefits of Shiksha Setu Mobile App
The candidates can take the following type of information with the help of this app.
- With the help of this app the attendance of the students would be online which would be updated within 15 days only and thereafter no change would be possible on it.
- The students and the teachers would get instant updates of the important notices, circulars and other programmes.
- The students will also be able to pay their fees online through this app.
- College administration will also be able to check whose fee is pending and how much fees has been collected.
- The students would also be able to check the status of seats or course in every college in the state.
- The students would also be able to get all the information of scholarship such as details of scholarships, eligibility conditions and details of applying students.
Apart from all the above benefits the students would also get the instant information of assignments and notifications. The director of higher education department has issued the directions to the principals of all the government colleges to inspire students and teachers in their respective colleges to download and use Shiksha Setu app.