Government of Odisha has launched COVID-19 Odisha State Portal for registration of Migrants and other for travelling to Odisha. Now anyone who wants to return to Odisha after Lockdown is required to register by filling up the registration from at officially website COVID-19 Odisha State Portal https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
It is compulsory for everyone to register on this portal. Panchayati Raj secretary DK Singh said that the person who does not register will not be allowed entry into the state. Jena said the forms are also available in every gram panchayats for registration as well as in the digital format.
As part of the state government’s strategy to contain spread of CoVID-19, all the returnees will be mandatorily quarantined for 14 days. The can go home directly. Once the migrants arrive in the state, they will be received by the panchayat and block level officials at the railway station and bus stand from where they will be taken to quarantine centers.
Odisha Migrant Workers Online Registration Form
The complete process to fill Migrant Workers registration from is given below
- Visit the officially website COVID-19 Odisha State Portal https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/
- Home page of the portal will open
- Click at Fill up Registration Form link then new tab will open
- Read Terms & Condition and click at Proceed button
- Online registration form will open as shown below
- Fill all the details ask in the registration from and click at the submit button to complete the registration from
Odisha Health and Family Welfare Minister NK Das in a video conferencing with the Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan Placed the states demand to ensure Corona COVID-19 test of the migrant works at the place where they are stranded during the lockdown period.
The following Do`s and Don’ts must be followed during the Coronaviros lockdown COVID-19
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging people
- Maintain minimum 1 meter distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- Wash your hands with warm water and shop and rub your hands for at least 20 seconds
- woke the lather to your wrists, between your finger and under your fingernails
- Use hand sanitizer contains at least 60% alcohol when you cannot wash your hands propely
- Rewash your hands several times a day, especially after touching anything
- Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with ongoing spread of virus
- Stay at home if you begin to fell unwell, even with mild symptoms until you recover
- If you have fever, a cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance
- Follow the direction of your local health authority