Housing Board Haryana

Housing Board Haryana Flats Draw Results

Housing Board Haryana has announced the results of draw for multi-storeyed flats in different cities of Haryana.

LATEST UPDATES:
1. Draw Result of Ex. Defense and Para Military Flats
2. Draw result of Barhi flat Scheme

LATEST HOUSING BOARD HARYANA SCHEMES DECEMBER 2014:
1: EWS Scheme for 9827 Flats
2: BPL Scheme for 2165 Flats

Below are the links to the HBH May 2014 Draw Result PDF files.

Name of Place Number of BPL Flats Draw Results
Rewari 891 Rewari Results
Karnal 1155 Karnal Results
Rohtak 1416 Rohtak Results
Faridabad 1512 Faridabad Results
Sonipat 2334 Sonipat Results
Narvana 116 Draw Date: 14 May 2014

The results are also available on official website of Housing Board Haryana at www.hbh.nic.in

149 thoughts on “Housing Board Haryana Flats Draw Results”

1. Dear sir ,
    Please sir hum janna chate h ki hamara flat kab tak hme milega flat ki jaankari dene k liye aap iss no. Par call krke time to time hme batae my contact no. Is-8683950641.
    Thanku sir

2. Ser, My friend who is alloty a ews flat in hisar sec.14 P-ll. NOW he wants to sale me it.I am a govt.employee working as a teacher.My annual income is more than 6 lac. How can buy it under rule.plz.tell me on my contc no 9467708288

3. Mera fleet nikala hein muje sele karna he panipat sector 39 me agar koi kharidna chahta he to place dail no 7206232055. 9728473925

4. Dear Sir,
    Please tell me about the next instalment of BPL Flat at Rewari. I deposit two instalment (Rs. 88,000/-) in your office A/c. Please tell me about this on Mobile No. 9328003616
    Thanking You.

• Sir i Subodh kr successfully declared a flat of BPL flats at Sonipat -|||
      My final reg no is 1743
      Provn Regn No.snp/bpl/sbi/9921
      I hv deposited Rs 39000/-
      Now i want to know all about its next installement

5. Sir mera flat hisar me nikal chuka h 7/5/2014ke draw me jiska final no .483 hplz hame wo jagah to batao jaha hmre flats h

6. agar kisi ko faridabad me housing board haryana Bpl ka flat kridna ho tho call kare ya bachna ho tho
    Sanjay dhamija
    8527863281,8287010216
    supreme assocaites &builders

• I hv my BPL flat in fatehabad. ground floor cornor nd more space thn others. if u are intrrsted thn call me on 9697025452 . I’m Manoj.

7. Sir, I am a Border Man in Border Security Force and, I have allotted a flat in Rohtak Sector 05. Request confirm Month and year as 15% amount of the flat will be payable to Housing Board Haryana and flats will be handed over to the successful allot tee.

8. Dear sir,
    Please tell me about the next installment of BPL flat at panipat.I deposit first installment in office a/c.please tell me about this.
    Regard & Thanks,
    Ruchika

• Hi mem,
      Same plot drow for me so please tell me next setep for this plot already I have pay 2 enstolment .but I don’t know about refunds already paid enstolment .

My Contact No.9813828842

9. sr mene hbh defence kota se sampla ke typeA flat ke cancellation ka letter 10 may 2015 ko registry ke through apko send kiya tha …or mene punjab national bank sampla ki Noc bhi sath me hi send ki thi ..please tell me when i will get my refund money back …or by which medium ie by check or it will be direct transfer to my account…please guide me……thank you

10. Sir mera flat sector 65 faridabad type B nikla h iske liye home loan krwana chahta hu kon se bank iske liye loan kar rhe h please tell me

11. Sir / mam
    My name is depty dutt and serving in Indian army. I am registered type B  flat in FARIDABAD sec-2 (converted in sec 65) for flat scheme 2014 only defence/ para military JCO/OR on 17 Feb to 16 march 2014 extended up to 30 Jun 2014. Sir I am successful candidate in draw. I am selected and my final registration 228 in FARIDABAD sector 65.  Your draw/allotment letter recd and earnest money Rs 308500/- has been deposited through bank draft. Bank draft despatched through speed post on 30 march 2015. Sir please confirm bank draft received or not and current status in this project at my new  mobile 09891520792 and my email address is [email protected]

• For your current status of money (which you have dispatched through speed post), Call HBH Board and tell them your problem.

12. Sir what i have to do after getting name in a list of draw of lots in sonepat. please guide my period of registration is 22.07.2013 to 22.08.2013

13. Sir, I have applied for surrender of flat at sector – 09 Jhajjar through mail on 03 Mar 2015 and subsequently application through post, please intimate when my deposite money will be refunded.

• Sir, My name is Sub Gajender Singh Yadav. I have applied for cancellation/surrender of type B flat at Sector-09 Jhajjar (Regn No 63) being I am successful at two places i.e. Rewari Sec 18 & Jhajjar sec 9. I have applied through mail and application alongwith copy of NOC issued by State Bank of Patiala, sent by Registered post also. But till date I have not receipt any response.Please intimate the present status and also intimate that in how many days I will get the refund of my deposited earnest money.

14. Sir.
    What is the next procedures after draw. I hv deposited my bank interest in respective bank.then what is the next step. Tell me plzzz.where will next premium will deposit and how much for type B jjr sect 9.

15. Sir, Please provide information about Sec 9 a Bahadurgarh result/draw when they will be allotted or whats the current position of these flats if anybody knows please share this information

16. Sir,
    i was applied for HBH flats for defence personnel and paramilitary at Sec 2 (Faridabad). My application No is 28582 and till dt I have not recd any information about it pl tell about draw result of above application.

17. Sir,mai Norang S/O Sh mahasingh Saini vpo Hatt Teh Safidon Distt Jind ne defence kota ke tehat HBH ka form Apr 2014 ko Madloda PNB bank Ke through apply kiya tha mujha uska koi recipt nahi mila h.Kya mera No aaya h.Mera form No h 44543.I request u Please info me.My Mobile No H 8054840965,9068121794.Thank you.

18. Recently,I have been allotted type -A flat in rohtak sector 5 under defence category. I want to know how should i make the rest of payment and what are the procedures to do that.kindly plz help me and let me know as soon as possible.
    Mail me at [email protected]

19. My Draw 67 PWL\BPL\PNB\209 51890 PALWAL KARAM WATI BADAN SINGH 44000
    Please Send me Second Installment Letter This Draw with detil at My New add.& Same Mail Id
    H.No.177 Krishna Colony Palwal
    My Mob No. 9991172242

• My Draw 67 PWL\BPL\PNB\209 51890 PALWAL KARAM WATI BADAN SINGH 44000
      H.No.177 Krishna Colony Palwal
      My Mob No. 9991172242

20. LIST OF SUCESSFULL APP. OF 10215 FLATS OF BPL FAMILIES in pirid 22.07.13 to 27.9.13 in avlebal,we are paid 2 insolment, so pls inform naxt insolment kab tak kitna hoga my mobile no.9034253499

21. LIST OF SUCESSFULL APP. OF 10215 FLATS OF BPL FAMILIES in pirid 22.07.13 to 27.9.13 in avlebal,we are paid 2 insolment, so pls inform naxt insolment kab tak kitna hoga my m no 9374203616

22. i alloted a flat by hba in mohinder garh distt. i want to sell it if anybody interested pls contact me at – 8172922163 / 9416603754
    Address – vpo Duloth ahir (mohindergarh)

23. sir my name falls in type -A flat of mohinder garh. pls tell me further process and what the procedure to sell it to someone.

24. My name is in successful candidates in Mahender garh type B flats, I want to know what is the process ahead and can I sell it? Please tell me sir.

25. Frnd s
    Jo frnd s housing board k draw se khush nhi h …
    Hbh k flat cancellation wity out prior notice pls
    Sath de …
    Hum log mil kr january m court case file krenge jo sathi milna chahte h pr ..
    Contact kre …
    7303371400

26. Dear sir can you intimate me date of draw for defennce/paramilitary flats and where i can check either my form deposite or not in housing board for draw please guide me application no. 3024 rohtak sec-5 flats or call me on 8558832842
    thanks

27. Sir is it true hbh has cancelled 404 flats in rewari sec 18 ? If yes than why applicants were not informed ? Why this is not circulated in plubic notice.? And what is the authority to cancel the flats on the day of draw.???/

28. Sir please jo flat ke farm may-2014 month main defence person ne bhare the unka draw kab nikal raha hai . is mob no 9416368871 par confirm kare thank you

29. Sir i am Sandeep and my father had applied for the flat in panchkula ex serviceman scheme. The problem is we have application number but the result is in registration numbers how will we know our registration number???

30. Sir i have applied for ex ser. Flats rewari sec18 type B for the last date extended to 30june 2014.
    When i applied it was 512 flats in this scheme but draw shows result of 108 flats. Please sir guide me. What exactly the matter

• Dear Karamvir,

We can also see that there are 512 flats in Rewari Sector 18 for which the draw was supposed to happen. We will try to contact Housing board in this regard and will share the information here.

31. Sir I have applied for housing board ex serviceman flat for panchkula sec 31.my application no 80211what is my registration no and what is the result for me

32. please tell me about bpl flats under hire purchase scheme,hou much payment will be deposit &hou much EMI will be deposit and deposit date my application no.45420

33. Dear sir can you intimate me date of draw for defennce/paramilitary flats and where i can check either my form deposite or not in housing board for draw please guide me thanks

34. Sir, kindly request to you plz tell me approx date of registration date and draw date of para military flats which was filled by Apr 2014.

35. kindly inform about the draw of defence category result for the scheme closed on 30 Jun 14. Application status not uploaded till date. Upload application status so that applicants can view whether received or not.

36. Hello sir, My father has filed a nomination for flat in gurgaon under ex-defence personnel scheme. we are not sure how would we get our registration number. Please assist

37. sriman maine housing board Haryana flats ke farm Jul 2014 main bhar chukka hoon, Kirpa karke unke result of draw kab tak niklenga