Housing Board Haryana invites applications for registration of applicants for the allotment of Flats in Gurgaon, advertisement published on 30th June, 2014 in Amar Ujala. The HBH offers 54 EWS units in sector 42 which all are ready to move in Gurgaon on hire purchase basis. Incomplete, defective or conditional applications shall be liable to be rejected. So please see this new scheme detail carefully; collected from official website & news published in newspapers by Housing Board Haryana.
Download Advertisement Published in Newspapers
Download Housing Board Haryana Scheme Brochure
EWS Housing Scheme Gurgaon Detail
No. of Flats: 54
Category: EWS-1 (Economical Weeker Section)
Location: Sector 42, Gurgaon
Project Status: Ready to Move
Procedure of Allotment: Draw of Lots with in 6 months from closing date of registration
Registration Started From: 1 July, 2014
Last Date of Registration: 31 July, 2014
Helpline Number: 0172-2585852
Price Detail & Payment Plan:
|Town/Location||Category||Floor Level||Tentative Price of each house (Rs. in Lacs)||Amount Payable with application at the time of registration||Amount Payable after draw of lots|
|Sector 42, Gurgaon||EWS-I||27 GF||6.79||97500/-||146250/-|
|Sector 42, Gurgaon||EWS-I||27 FF+SF||9.75||97500/-||146250/-|
- a) At the time of Allotment (before possession): 50% of the final cost worked out at the time of allotment less amount already paid as above.
- b) Balance 50% cost in 156 equated monthly installments with interest @ 12 % per annum (monthly compounded).
Accommodation of Houses:
|Floor Level||No. of houses||Plot Area (in sq. yards)||Covered Area (in sq. ft.)||Accommodation|
|Ground Floor||27||77.74||461||Two Rooms, Cooking, Toilet, Front & Rear Courtyard.|
|F.F.+S.F.||27||77.74||692||F.F. Two Rooms, Cooking, Toilet, Front balcony. S.F. One Room, W.C. Front balcony, space for cycle/scooter parking at G. Floor|
- The accommodation is tentative.
- The building blocks shall be Ground/Stilts and three storeyed.
- The stairs and terrace are for common use by all allottees and no one will have individual rights.
- No alteration /additional construction is allowed on any floor.
- The drawings are subject to change and approval and liable to change as per the actual site conditions.
|Flooring||Ceramic tiles flooring in rooms, toilet & kitchen. Kota stone on stairs. Conglomerate flooring in court yards.|
|Kitchen||Work top will be given marble stone finish. Stainless steel sink and ceramic tiles on walls upto 2 feet above work top.|
|Joinery||Angle iron doors and windows frames and wooden shutters for doors and windows with aluminum fittings. Grills in windows.|
|Toilet||Ceramic tiles in pleasing shades upto door height.|
|Internal Public Health Services||To be provided with fixtures and fittings.|
|Internal Electrical Services||Concealed PVC conduit wiring with suitable number of light, fan, power plug point, light plug point, bell point etc. with copper conductor. MCBs will be provided|
|General finish||Pleasing pastel shades snowcem on out side walls and inside distemper on walls.|
|Boundary Wall||To be provided.|
Flats Floor Plan:
Eligibility Criteria for Scheme:
- The applicant should be a resident of Haryana or is a person who is working in Haryana for at least six months on the date of application or is an employee of Haryana Government or Central Government, any Board or Corporate Body working under the control of Haryana Government or the Government of India or an Ex-serviceman or a retired Haryana Government Servant.
- The applicant should not own a house in Haryana, Delhi or Chandigarh either in his/her name or in the name of his/her wife/husband or in the name of his/her dependent relatives including unmarried minor children. However, applicant owning ancestral house in a village or a share in urban or rural property is eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have attained the age of majority at the time of registration.
- An eligible person, his or her spouse, or any of his/her dependent members cannot submit more than one application under the scheme.
Income group for eligibility of EWS flat will be as under: Monthly family income: Upto Rs. 3300/-P.M.
Procedure for Draw of Lots:
The draw shall be held category-wise first for women against the reserved flats meant for them under 33% reservations. If the first applicant is a woman in case of a joint application, it will qualify for reservation. Where no house is available for women applicants in any of the reserve categories, registered women applicants under that reserve category will be considered along with general applicants of that reserve category. Spill over flats only shall go to general pool./