AP Yuvanestham Scheme: The state government of Andhra Pradesh has started a new unemployment allowance scheme name AP Yuvanestham. Under this scheme Andhra Pradesh government will provide Rs. 1000 monthly allowance to the unemployed youths of the state. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme.
The unemployed youths of can fill AP Yuvanestham registration form at the newly launched portal yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. The candidates can also fill the application for the scheme by AP Yuvanestham Mobile App launched by CM Chandrababu Naidu. To take the benefit of AP Yuva Neshtham Scheme the candidates are not required to make their registration at employment exchange of Andhra Pradesh.
How to Fill AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Registration
The candidates who want to take the benefit of this scheme can fill the registration form by following the steps which are given below.
- The interested and eligible candidates have to visit official website yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
- At the homepage click at Apply Now option.
- Now you will be redirected to http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html and enter your Aadhar card number.
- Click at at send OTP then you will receive one time password at your registered mobile number and you hae to verify it.
- Then a Yuvanestha registration form will be opened at your screen and you have to fill it with complete details.
- After filling the registration form the candidates have to click at Apply / Continue option for the further process.
The candidates can download AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Manual to read the complete details.
Eligibility Criteria of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme
To take the benefit of AP unemployment allowance scheme Yuvnestham the candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is given below.
- To take the benefit of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme the candidates must be unemployed and permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- He/She must fall in the age group of 22 to 35 years.
- The candidates who have s P.G / Graduation / Diploma of 2 or more years duration edcuation qualification is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The candidates who belong to Below Poverty Line family and if there are more than one unemployed candidates in a family then all the members will be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Movable / Immovable properties : Applicants having 4 wheelers are ineligible. People with max. 2.5 acre wet land and 5 acre dry land are eligible. For Anantapuramu district, this limit for max. wet land is revised to 5 acres and dry land to 10 acres.
- The candidates who have taken or currently taking the assistance or loan under any state government sposered scheme of above Rs. 50000 subsidy are not eligible.
- Applicants working in public / private sector / quasi-government / self-employed are NOT eligible for assistance under AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham scheme.
- Employees who are dismissed from Central / State govt. services are NOT eligible. He / She must not be convicted for any criminal offence.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Praja Sahikara Survey (PSS). Bio-metric EKYC must have been completed in PSS.
Yuvanestham Helpline Details
AP Yuvanestham helpline number – 1100
Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Website – http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/index.html
For more updates the candidates can follow
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Facebook Page (Official)
AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Twitter Handler (Official)