Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Haryana 2022 | Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Haryana Apply Online | Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Portal | Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Toll Free Number | मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना में अपना नाम कैसे चेक करें | मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना के पैसे कैसे चेक करें | Mukhayamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Family ID
Haryana government has started inviting Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana online registration form at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. In this Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana, each eligible beneficiary family will get Rs. 6000 per annum. People can apply through online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in by filling Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana online application form.
The yearly benefit of Rs. 6,000 under हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना would be used to pay premium amount of several social security schemes. It includes payment of premium of PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM-KMDY), PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana (PM-LVMY), PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) and PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) schemes.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana 2022
The state govt. of Haryana has started this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security amount would be provided to people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pensionary benefits. Around 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 per year as financial assistance. People can now check हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना (MMPSY) installment status, payment date and complete details at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in portal.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana
MMPSY Scheme shall be open for joining only to the following families residing in the Haryana State
- The families (parivar) having an income upto INR 15,000 per month or INR 1,80,000 per annum and a total land holding of family upto 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
- The families having a Family ID i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Number.
Benefits of Scheme
- Out of the above, a premium of INR 330 per annum would be paid on account of life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-50 years.
- An amount of INR 12 per annum would be paid on account of accidental insurance under Pradhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years.
- If applicable, amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) would be paid to eligible farmer families.An amount falling in the range INR 55-200 per month (i.e. beneficiary contribution based on his/her age) would be paid on account of contribution for providing pension under.
- The balance amount (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.), if any, could be withdrawn by the eligible family in cash or he can choose the option of investment in a specially designed Family Provident Fund (FPF). Under this option, the family shall get returns from investments made in FPF by the Haryana Government on behalf of the eligible family.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana – Enrolment Process
The family head of eligible family will be required to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family/family members on elements such as land holding and income of the family and occupation of family members etc. and make choice of the relevant social security options etc. for the different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on MMPSY Web Portal.
The form can be printed after logging into the portal by keying in the ‘Family Id’ and a dynamic OTP (to be delivered on the mobile of Family head as registered on the family Id portal). The process of printing the MMPSY form can also be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres) and Gas Agencies.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Registration Form
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana registration are open through CSC, Saral and Self mode. Below is the complete process to fillup Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Online Registration / Application Form.
Step 1 : Visit official website at https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/.
Step 2 : At the homepage, click at the “Apply Scheme” tab present in the main menu.
Step 3 : Enter the Family ID to apply for MMPSY Scheme and click at “Send OTP” button to receive OTP on mobile number registered in Family ID.
Step 4 : Fill the MMPSY online registration / application form and submit it online to complete the apply online process for scheme.
Download Bank Form in PDF from below link
Read : Pashu Kisan Credit Card