Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan 2021 | Mukhayamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Rajasthan Registration | Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Scheme application form | List of Documents Required for Rajasthan CM Krishak Sathi Scheme
The state government of Rajasthan has decided to implement Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana 2021 .The Rajasthan government will provide financial assistance to farmers in case they die or suffers partial / permanent disablility during farming activities under mukhyamantri krishak sathi scheme.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana 2021 Rajasthan
While presenting the Rajasthan Budget 2021-22, Rajasthan Chief Minister has announced to start a new Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana 2021. This announcement is made by the Chief Minister in the state legislative assembly on 24 February 2021. The main objective of this scheme is to provide assistance amount to beneficiary farmers on accidental death / partial / permanent disability. Now we are going to describe how to apply for Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Registration / Application From
In order to avail benefits, applicants will have to fill Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Application Form. The Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana online registration form may be invited through the official website of the state govt. at https://www.rajasthan.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx or a new dedicated portal.
It is imperative to note that the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana apply online forms would be invited only after the official launch of the scheme. As soon as the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Yojana online application / registration form filling process starts, we will update it here.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana Amount
- Death – Rs. 2,00,000
- Disability in 2 organs (either 2 arms or 2 legs or 2 eyes or one arm and one leg) – Rs. 50,000
- Breaking of spinal cord, going into coma due to head injury – Rs. 50,000
- De scalping of hairs of complete parts of head of male or female – Rs. 40,000
- De scalping of hairs of some parts of head of male or female – Rs. 25,000
- Disability in 1 organ (either arm or leg or eyes or ankle) – Rs. 25,000
- If 4 Fingers are cut in full or in parts – Rs. 20,000
- Cutting of 3 fingers in full or in parts – Rs. 15,000
- Cutting of 2 fingers in full or in parts – Rs. 10,000
- Cutting of 2 fingers in full or in parts – Rs. 5,000
- Fracture due to accident – Rs. 5,000
List of Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Scheme
The following documents are required to be attached with Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana claim application.
- Application in prescribed form
- F.I.R & spot panchnama Police Inquest Report
- Post Mortem Report or Death Certificate (in case of death)
- Age Proof
- Case Approval report of Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- Disability certificate of Medical board/Civil Surgeon in the case of permanent disability and Photograph of disablement shown.
- Indemnity bond
- Heriditary Report
- Any other proof asked by Director of Insurance
Sequence Beneficiary under Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Yojana in Chronological Order
- Husband /wife : In his/her absence
- Children son/Daughter : In their absence
- Parent Father/mother : In their absence
- Grand Son/Grand Daughter : In absence of I, II, III
- Unmarried/ Widow/ Exiled Sister who are dependent and living with the beneficiary
- Any heirs declared under the Heirs Act applied to the beneficiary involved in other than above mentioned cases and controversial case
How to get Benefits of Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Yojana
In case of accidental death, applicant will be accidental farmer’s successor and in the case of accidentally disability, applicant will be disable person himself. Applicant should submit the Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana application along with the relevant papers in the prescribed format to the concerned authorities. Application received after 6 months will not be eligible for Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Scheme.
Main Conditions of Mukhyamantri Krishak Saathi Yojana
- Deceased or Permanent disability person should be registered farmer (Have Individual or Joint name land) or child of registered farmer (Son or Daughter) or the husband/ Wife
- Death or permanent disability must be due to accident.
- Suicide or Natural death are not covered in this scheme.
- Deceased or Permanent disability person having age of 5 to 70 years.
- Application should be made within 6 months to the office of concerned District Agriculture Officer.
Read :PM Kisan Yojana