Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana helps in providing loan upto Rs 10 lakh to small business owners who are engaged or planning to engage in small businesses such as small manufacturing enterprise, shopkeepers, fruit and vegetable vendors, artisans, agriculture activities like bee keeping, pisciculture, poultry, livestock, rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation agro industries, diary, fishery, agri clinics and agribusiness centres, food & agro-processing, etc.(excluding crop loans, land improvement such as canal, irrigation and wells).
Mudra Loan Yojana 2020
Mudra Loan Yojana divided three categories of loan under this schemes based on growth and funding needs of beneficiary.
- 1. Shishu :- In this loan upto Rs 50,000/- is provided .This is for entrepreneurs who are in their starting stage or require lesser funds to get started their businesses.
- 2. Kishor :- This is for entrepreneurs who have already started their business and want to explore the same. It covers loans upto Rs 5,00,000/-
- 3. Tarun :- It covers loans upto Rs 10,00,000/- and this is highest amount for which a entrepreneur can apply under this scheme if he is eligible for the same.
Loan under Mudra Scheme upto Rs 10 Lakh is availed only through
- Banks in public sector
- Banks in private sector
- State operated cooperative banks
- Rural banks from regional sector
- Institutions offering micro finance
- Financial companies other than banks
Apply Online for PM Mudra Loan Yojana
You can directly approach theses banks and institutions proving loan or can apply online through mudra website. There are few steps that you have to follow for availing loan.
The complete procedure to apply online for PM Mudra Loans Yojana given below
First of all you have to check whether you are eligible or not for the same.
- Visit the officially website https://www.udyamimitra.in/MudraLoan
- Then scroll down the page at this page complete information regarding Mudra loans is present
- Am I Eligible? OR Check Eligibility in Seconds
- If you find yourself eligible for Mundra loan you can go to apply link for Mundra loan. you can registers yourself through https://site.udyamimitra.in/Login/Register
- First provide amount you are applying for. then select scheme from Shishu, Kishor or Tarun. and other details like Name of applicant, mobile number, business details and its address. After filling theses details click on i agree to the term and conditions and click register.
- After registration your application will be viewed by the landers under this scheme for credit support.
- Documents required for getting loan can be checked from link https://www.udyamimitra.in/Home/Downloads
- complete checklist is provided there in different language
- If you still face difficulties in filling Application Mudra Loan scheme portal provide HAVE (Handholding in a Virutal Enironment) which will help finding the correct person/ agency to assist you in filling form.(Fee may be charged by agency or person for this)