Meerut Development Authority invites applications for flats in two housing scheme named as Airport Enclave & Rakshapuram Phase-I. Airport Enclave is situated at Shatabdi Nagar Sector-10 and Rakshapuram is situated at Sector-3 under the Raksha Greens housing scheme. In Airport Enclave Housing Scheme total 289 flats of 2BHK types are on offer while in Rakshapuram Scheme only 78 flats are on offer for Medium Income Group.
Both the schemes are located at very close to National Highway 119 Meerut-Bijnor Road & National Highway 58. The Authority has also provide special loan facility from HDFC Bank for both Airport Enclave & Raksha Greens Housing schemes.
Scheme Starts: 5 February 2015
Scheme Closes: 4 March 2015
How to Apply:
Registrations for has been started from 5th Feb and the last date of registration is 4th March 2015. Application Form cum Brochure for the scheme can be downloaded from the above link “Download Brochure” & also can be purchased from the following bank branches of HDFC Bank by paying Rs. 500/-.
List of HDFC Bank Branches: Here is the list of Bank Branches from which application form can be purchased by paying Rs. 500/-.
- 171/1 Suryansh Plaza, Garh Road, Meerut
- 381 Western Court Road, Meerut
- Sheel Palace Delhi Road, Meerut
- 6, Royal Plaza Roorkee Road, Pallavpuram, Meerut
- G.F O&H New Delhi-11 DCM Building Barakhamba Road
- D-118 Sector 26 Noida RDC Center Rajnagar Ghaziabad
- Muzaffarnagar, Aligarh, Bulandshehar, Hapur, Modinagar, Moradabad, Lucknow, Baghpat, Shamli and Badot Branches.
Eligibility for Applicant:
- The Age of applicant must be over 18 years and be a resident of India.
- Any member of the applicant including him should not possess any property allotted by MDA Meerut whether they possess one house or plot allotted by any other development authority in Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of EWS applicant should not have more than Rs. 1,00,000 while the annual income of LIG applicants must be lie in between Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-.
Airport Enclave & Raksha Greens Housing Schemes
Applicants can visit the official website of Meerut Development Authority for obtaining more details about the scheme at www.mdameerut.in.
please send me message over my cell No.9711908807 about new scheme specially for residential plots.