Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2021 | Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Tool Kit List | Manav Garima Yojana Application Status | Manav Garima Yojana Silai Machine | e Samaj Kalyan Manav Garima Yojana 2021 | Manav Garima Yojana 2021 List | Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Application Form PDF
The state government of Gujarat has launched Manav Garima Yojana 2021 with the help of Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government will provide business opportunities to scheduled caste (SC) people under this scheme. All the people who belongs to SC category will be able to start their own business and cam apply for Manav Garima Scheme online at official website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. The Government will also provide some necessary tools and equipment to the SC community to increase their income level under this scheme.
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2021
The main objective of Manav Garima Scheme is to boost the economic condition of the people belonging to the scheduled caste. Those people who belong to below poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme and annual family income should be less than Rs. 47,000 in rural areas and Rs. 60,000 in unban areas for Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Application Form.
Under Manav Garima Yojana, the state govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 4000 to the beneficiaries. Apart from this, the Gujarat government will also provide assistance to enable people to buy equipment. These tools will be given to those who are regularly engaged in vegetable vendors, carpentry and horticulture. Under e Samaj Kalyan Manav Garima Yojana hawkers will also get a special benefit.
Manav Garima Yojana Online Registration / Application
The complete process of online registration for Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat is given below.
Step 1 : Visit Social Justice & Empowerment Department (Government of Gujarat) official website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2 : At home page click on “Register Yourself” or direct link https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/Registration.aspx.
Step 3 : Registration page will open then fill the details asked in form and click on “Register” button.
Step 4 : Now login with user id and password, after login update user profile and click on “Update” button.
Step 5 : Now apply for Scheme and Submit your application Form.
Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat User Manual PDF
Download Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat online registration / application help manual in PDF format from below link.
Manav Garima Yojana Application Form PDF
Download Application form of Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat in PDF format from below link
Manav Garima Scheme Tool Kits
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business (List is as follows).
- Sentencing Work
- Vehicle Servicing and Repairing
- Different types of Ferries
- Beauty Parlor
- Repairing Electric Appliances.
- Agricultural Blacksmith / Welding Work
- Created Broom Supada
- Milk Yogurt Seller
- Fish Seller
- Papad Creation
- Pickle Making
- Puncture Kit
- Floor mill
- Spice Mill
- Sakhi Mandal Sisters
- Mobile Repairing
- Hair Cutting
Manav Garima Yojana Benefits
Manav Garima Yojana list of benefits are given below.
- Poor people especially BPL families will get benefits of this scheme
- This scheme will help all the people belong to SC category to come up with their own businesses.
- Under the Manav Garima Yojana, government will provide monetary assistance to the beneficiaries.
- Financial assistance of Rs.4000 will be given to the beneficiaries to purchase the equipment.
- This scheme will promote the youth power of SC category to become successful businessmen.
- Along with the youth, housewives and other unemployed from SC category can also apply for this scheme.
- This amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank accounts directly through DBT mode.
Eligibility for Manav Garima Scheme
There are following eligibility conditions for Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat.
- The applicant must have permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must belong to scheduled caste (SC) category.
- The applicant should be belong to below poverty line (BPL) category.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than Rs. 47,000 for rural areas and Rs. 60,000 for urban areas.