Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Application Form 2022 | Maharastra Awas Yojana Gramin 2022 | MAY – G Online Registration | Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Eligibility Criteria | Maha Awas Abhiyan Gramin
Maharashtra government has launched new housing scheme named Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY -G) 2022. Under this MAY – G housing scheme, around 8,82,125 houses would be buit in rural areas in 100 days period.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G)2022
Government has started Maha Awas Yojana Gramin 2022 for poor people living in rural areas. CMO Maharashtra has tweeted about the official launch of the MAY Gramin Scheme which states. The apply online process for Maha Awas Yojna will start soon. All the interested applicants would then be able to fill Maha Awas Yojana Gramin online application / registration form. Till then, check the scheme details such as eligibility criteria, documents list etc.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Online Registration 2022
It is expected that the newly launched Maha Awas Yojana would follow the similar lines of central govt’s flagship Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G). The state govt. of Maharashtra may invite online application / registration forms for MAY-G rural housing scheme. Maharashtra govt. may invite these application forms through the official website of the state govt. or a new dedicated portal. The how to apply online process for Maha Awas Yojana Gramin is still not known as the complete details would be available only after the official notification about the scheme is released.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Application Form
Individuals can contact their respective ward or Gram Panchayat. The applicants are required to fill up a MAY Gramin Application Form. The application form, along with other details, can be obtained from the Gram Panchayat. Applicants can take help from a third party. In order to do so, the respective third party will require a consent document from the applicant, allowing the use of the Aadhaar number of the applicant.
The beneficiaries are selected from the list prepared by the Gram Sabha. The registration process for the PMAYG includes four sections, which are providing personal details, bank account details, convergence details and details from the concerned office.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Eligibility Criteria
The following are eligible for the MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme. It includes the deprivation scores and different priority lists. Only those applicants who fulfills the complete eligibility criteria for MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme can apply through either online or offline mode.
- Houseless families or families living in kutcha houses with zero, one or two rooms.
- Households without any male adult aged between 19 to 59 years.
- Households not owning land and earning from casual labour.
- Households without any bodily-abled member.
- Households with a disabled member.
- Households without a literate adult with a minimum age of 25 years.
- Families belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Minority categories.
- Families that do not own any motorized vehicle, agriculture equipment or fishing boat.
- Individuals with a Kisan Credit Card with a limit of ₹ 50,000 or more.
- Households without a government employee or individuals earning ₹ 10,000 or more.
- Individuals who do not pay any professional tax, including income tax.
MAY – G Documents Required list
Along with the duly filled application form of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, the following documents are required from MAY Gramin housing scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Document of consent allowing the use of Aadhaar on behalf of the applicant
- Salary Certificate and proof of income
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission number of the applicant
- Ethnic Group Certificate
- NOC from a housing society
- An affidavit stating the applicant or any of the family members owns a pucca house.
Maha Awas Abhiyan
Maharashtra’s Rural Development department will undertake Maha Awas Abhiyan which will include toilets and other necessary amenities. Currently, the cost of the project has been estimated to be around Rs 4,000 crore. However, during the launch of the project, the Chief Minister has assured that funds scarcity will not be an issue.
A total of 8,82,135 houses are targeted to be built under this project by 28 February 2021. All should ensure pucca and strong homes are built under the initiative. The houses should be so ideal and beautiful that people from other states should come to see these houses. The state govt. will ensure that not a single family in rural areas will be without a home.