Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 is launched by Kerala govt. to provides educational assistance to children of differently abled parents. The application form of Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 can be downloaded in PDF format from social justice Department official website swd.kerala.gov.in.
Under the Vidyakiranam scheme of Social Justice Department, The sate government of Kerala is going to provide educational assistance to children of differently abled parents (disability for both parents / disability for anyone parent) who are economically deprived.From each category educational assistance will be provided to 25 children from each district for duration of 10 months. The children have been categorised according to the classes in which they study as mentioned in the section later.
Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 Application Form
The complete process to download Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 application form in PDF format is given below:
- Visit the Kerala Social Justice Department official website http://sjd.kerala.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open as shown below:
- Click at the “schemes” tab present in the main menu
- Direct link to Open Click Hare
- Click at the “Vidyakiranam Scheme-Education Assistance to children of Disabled Parents” link present at 22 number in the list of Scheme
- At the opened scheme details page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms- Vidyakiranam Scheme Educational Assistance to children of disabled parents” link as shown below:
- Direct link http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Downloadables/Application%20Forms/14151.pdf
- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme Application Form will open as shown below:
- Candidates can download the Vidyakiranam Scheme form in PDF format. After downloading the application form, fill all the details asked in the form accurately and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Upon subsequent verification of application from along with documents, the concerned officer will approve your form. All the applicants will then start getting education assistance under Vidyakiranam Scheme directly into their bank accounts.
Eligibility for Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020
The following eligibility criteria are required to fill the application form of Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 :-
- Scholarship will be provided to children of disabled parents belong to BPL category.
- The disability of father/ mother must be 40% or more
- Candidates should have copy of BPL Ration Card / Income certificate from the concerned village officer
- Candidates should have copy of Medical board certificate showing percentage of disability.
- Attested copy of Disability ID card
Vidyakiranam Scheme Guidelines
- Scholarship will be provided to all classes for duration of 10 months
- Assistance will be provided as onetime for each class.
- Those benefiting form other educational assistance scheme are not eligible to apply under this scheme
- Candidates pursuing courses from government approved institutions are eligible to apply.Students pursuing courses from parallel colleges and doing part time courses need not apply
The duly filed application forms must be forwarded through the respective institution heads to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the bank account of the eligible beneficiaries.
Educational Assistance to Children of Disabled Parents
In order to get assistance for education under Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme, children may be categorised as follow:-
Link to Download Kerala Govt. Order for Vidyakiranam Scheme
The direct link to download Kerala govt. order for Vidyakiranam Scheme 2020 :-
Vidyakiranam Scheme – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/14152.pdf
Vidhyakiranam Project administrative sanction accorded – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/25916.pdf