After successful allotment plots in 12 residential plot scheme, Jaipur Development Authority has again come up with another bigger housing scheme of the year. JDA invites applications for the allotment of residential plots and flats in JDA new scheme under affordable housing policy and Niji Khatedar.
Latest Update: JDA JDA Jaipur Baxawala Yojana 2017 EWS Houses
Under the scheme, the authority has offering 3107 residential plots and flats for economical weaker section (EWS), lower income group (LIG) and medium income group (MIG) of the society. Of total 1669 flats are being offered by the authority under affordable housing scheme for EWS, LIG and MIG and remaining 1438 plots are available for EWS and LIG under Niji Khatedar Yojana.
Applications for the allotment of flats and plots are being offered through online mode of registration from 10 March to 11 April 2016.
Detail of Flats and Plots Under New Residential Plot & Flat Scheme 2016
|Zone||Number of Flat||Number of Plot|
Follow the link below to get complete details of flats & plots in JDA new housing scheme under affordable housing housing scheme and Niji Khatedar.
Income Criteria – Family Income Per Month
- Monthly income of EWS applicants should not be more than 10,000 per month.
- Monthly income of LIG applicants should be in between 10,001 to 15,000 per month.
- Monthly income of MIG applicants should be in between 15,001 to 30,000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Under JDA New Plot/Flat Schemes
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The age of applicant should be at least 18 years on the day of application.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or any dependent should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in his/her name in any city/town where the population is more than 50 thousand.
- The applicant should have a bank account in his/her name and should be active during the scheme.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot in last 10 years by the authority.
- The family income will include the the income of spouse and any dependent children.
How to Apply for JDA New Plot/Flat Schemes under Affordable Housing Policy & Niji Khatedar Yojana:
- The applications for the scheme are invited through online mode and KIOSK which can be done by using the official website of Jaipur Development Authority at www.jaipurjda.org and through E-Mitra Kiosk centers.
- Applicants should have to submit the mobile number to receive OTP (One Time Password) by filling the OTP the online form will further be filled by the applicants.
- Mention the complete details of the bank account such as account number, IFSC code, bank branch and the name of account holder.
- In case of online applications, the payment of the registration amount can be done through netbanking, credit card or debit cards.
- In case of applying through E-Kiosks, the application fee and booking amount to be paid in Cash.
- If applying for more than one plot and booking amount is up to Rs 30 thousand, the applicants will have to pay Rs 80 extra along with the application fee of Rs. 80.
- If the registration amount exceeds Rs 30 thousands in case of applying for more than one plot, the applicants will have to pay Rs. 125 extra along with application fee.
For further information contact Jaipur Development Authority or visit at official website of JDA jaipur