Jaipur Development Authority has finally launched its 6 new residential plot schemes for allotment of 5266 plots in 6 different housing schemes named Surya Nagar, Rohini Enclave, Abhinav Vihar Vistar, Uday Vihar, Gagan Vihar and Dev Vihar.
The registrations for the schemes are being invited through the online modes and e-mitra kiosk centers from 15 August 2015. The last date of the online registrations for the plots would be 15 September 2015.
JDA is offering a total of 5266 residential plots under new plot schemes. Dev Vihar which is located in village Devkishanpura in zone 14 is offering 2625 plots which is highest among all. The sizes of the plots varies between 45 Sq.Mt.to 252 Sq.Mt.
Below are the complete details about JDA new plot schemes 2015 such as plot details, eligibility criteria, application procedure, cost, payment terms and other.
JDA 6 New Schemes 2015 – Plot Details
|Scheme Name||Reserve Price in Rs.||Zone||Number of Plots|
|Surya Nagar Block A||5500||14||215|
|Abhinav Vihar Vistar||8000||14||1209|
Registration Cost & Income Criteria Under New Plot Schemes Basis on Size of Plots
Income Criteria – Family Income Per Month
For 45 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 10,000/-
For 54, 75 & 90 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 15,000/-
For 135, 162, 200 & 216 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 30,000/-
For 252 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 30,001 to Rs. 45,000/-
For 45 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 10,000/-
For 54, 75 & 90 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 15,000/-
For 135, 162, 200 & 216 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 20,000/-
For 252 Sq. Mt. Plots: Rs. 25,000/-
Allotment Rate Per Sq.Mt.
For 45 Sq. Mt. Plots: 25% of reserved rate
For 54, 75 & 90 Sq. Mt. Plots: 60% of allotment rate
For 135, 162, 200 & 216 Sq. Mt. Plots: Same as reserved rate
For 252 Sq. Mt. Plots: 115% of reserved rate
Eligibility Criteria for Registration Under JDA New Plot Schemes
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The age of applicant should be at least 18 years on the day of application.
- The applicant or his/her spouse or any dependent should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in his/her name in any city/town where the population is more than 50 thousand.
- The applicant should have a bank account in his/her name and should be active during the scheme.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot in last 10 years by the authority.
- The family income will include the the income of spouse and any dependent children.
How to Apply for JDA New Plot Schemes 2015
- The applications for the scheme will be invited through the official website of Jaipur Development Authority at www.jaipurjda.org and through e-mitra kisoks centers.
- Mention the complete details of the bank account such as account number, IFSC code, bank branch and the name of account holder.
- In case of online applications, the payment of the registration amount can be done through netbanking, credit card or debit cards.
- In case of applying through E-Kiosks, the application fee and booking amount to be paid in Cash.
- If applying for more than one plot and booking amount is up to Rs 30 thousand, the applicants will have to pay Rs 80 extra along with the application fee of Rs. 80.
- If the registration amount exceeds Rs 30 thousands in case of applying for more than one plot, the applicants will have to pay Rs. 125 extra along with application fee.
Total Number of Plots: 5266 PLots
Registration Modes: Online and through E-Mitra KIOSK
Stat Date: 15 August 2015
Last Date: 15 September 2015