Haryana Urban Development Authority has launched its 4th residential plot scheme in the city of Ambala after launching in Palwal, Faridabad and Fatehabad. The authority is inviting applications for 474 residential plots in Sector 27 in Ambala from September 8. The last date of the application registration would be 20th October 2014.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Last date of the scheme has been extended to 10 November 2014.
The application forms and the information booklet containing the scheme details can be downloaded free of cost from HUDA website www.huda.gov.in from 8th September till 20th October. Similar to other three schemes, HUDA is offering 6 easy yearly installment for 75% of the plots cost. Out of the rest 25%, applicants will have to deposit 10% at the time of registration and 15% within the 30 days of plot allotment.
Download Application Form:
Download HUDA Ambala Scheme Brochure.
Ambala Scheme Code: SC00000072
Below are the details of the offered plots:
|Size of Plots in Meters||Number of Plots||Rate per square meter||Registration amount, 10% of total cost of plot|
|1 Kanal (15.0 x 30.0)||58||17,820/-||8,01,900/-|
|14 Marla (13.50 x 24.0)||54||16,200/-||5,24,900/-|
|10 Marla (10.50 x 21.0)||51||16,200/-||3,57,300/-|
|8 Marla (9.0 x 18.0)||142||16,200/-||2,62,500/-|
|6 Marla (7.50 x 18.0)||109||14,580/-||1,96,900/-|
|4 Marla (6.0 x 15.0)||60||14,580/-||1,31,300/-|
The printed brochures and application forms can be obtained from several designate bank branches as mentioned in the advertisement below at a cost of Rs 500/-. Forms will also be available at Estate Office of HUDA in Ambala.