Haryana Urban Development Authority re-invites application for the allotment of low cost houses under JNNURM/ASHIANA Scheme at Jagadhari. Under the scheme total 168 dwelling units are available for registrations.
The size of dwelling units under the scheme is about 23.51 Sq. meters with the tentative cost of Rs. 3,74,292/-. Subsidy as and when received from Government of India shall be passed on to beneficiaries. 7.5% of the dwelling units are reserved for SC (Schedule Caste) Categories for which the rates per dwelling unit are be decided separately.
How to Apply: Application Form can be purchased from the Estate Office, HUDA, Jagadhari by the payment of Rs. 20/-. The duly filled application form will be submitted to the Estate officer, HUDA, Jagadhri.
Scheme Opens:24 March 2015
Scheme Closes:24 April 2015
HUDA JNNURM/ASHIANA Scheme 2015 at Jagadhari
The First Priority for allotment of units has be to given to the petitioners in CWP No. 11637 of 1996 and other Jhuggi/Jhopri colonies in Urban Estates, Jagadhari who are unauthorizedly occupying the land of HUDA for the last more than 5 years as on 19-04-99 i.e the date of order of the Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Second preference for the allotment of flats will be given to those inhabitants/Occupants who are encroaching upon the HUDA land for last more than 5 years as on 03-04-2008 which affect essential services like roads, water supply sewerage and bridges etc.
- The third priority will be given those inhabitants/Occupants who are occupying unauthorized the Government Land/Government Agency.
- There after the preference will be given to unauthorized occupants who encroached the HUDA/Govt. /Govt. Agency land which affect the essential services like roads, water supply, sewerage, bridges etc.
- There after the remaining dwelling units will be allotted to eligible BPL applicants as recommended by DUDA.
- First preference will be given to BPL families of the city for the allotment of remaining dwelling units: second preference will be given to BPL families of district and the third preference will be given to BPL families of the state for the remaining units.
Mode of Payment
- The General applicants will have to Rs 9600/- at the time of application submission while SC/BC/OBC/PH applicants have to submit Rs. 8000/- with the application form.
- The Balance amount will be submitted in the monthly installment spread over a period of 20 years with the interest of 7% P.A and the monthly installment for the same will be Rs 2828/-.
- Under the scheme, there is a provision for paying a nominal rent of Rs. 500/-, if the beneficiary is not able to afford this EMI and the same is renewable after every five years. The applicant falling under this category, however, shall have to pay a sum of Rs.100/- along with the application towards processing fees. The rate of SC category will be intimated later on.
For More Details visit the website of Haryana Urban Development Authority at www.huda.gov.in.