- YEIDA BHS 07/2016
- Sector 22D
- 359 1BHK Flats
- All Categories
- Start Date: 01-06-2016
- Last Date: 30-06-2016
Yamuna Expressway Authority has launched the new flat scheme for 359 left out flats in Sector 22D. Scheme opens on 01 June and the last date to apply is 30 June. The draw of lots for the scheme will be held in the month of September 2016. The code of the scheme is BHS – 07/2016.
Out of the total 359 flats, 268 are affordable 1BHK flats with area of 29.76 square meters and 91 are S+4 1BHK flats with an area of 54.75 square meters. The cost of affordable 1BHK flats starts at Rs. 11.15 Lakh while the S+4 flats are available at Rs. 19.01 Lakh.
Registration money for the affordable 1BHK flat is 1.20 Lakh while the applicants will need to pay Rs. 2.00 Lakh if applying for the S+4 1BHK flats. The number of Flats may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the Authority without assigning any reason thereof.
YEIDA BHS 07-2016 Flat Scheme Details
Scheme Name: Left Out Builtup Flat – 07
Scheme Code: BHS – 07/2016
Number of Flats: 359 1BHK flats
Start Date: 01 June 2016
Last Date: 30 June 2016
Details of Flats
|Property Code||Scheme Details||Type of Flats||Area in Sqm||No. of flats||Sector||Tentative Basic Selling Price of Flats (in Lakhs)||Registration Money (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|1||Affordable||1 BHK||29.76||268||22D||12.47 for Ground Floor||11.15 for 1st/2nd/3rd Floor||1.20|
Prescribed Reserve Category
Farmers whose land has been acquired for the planned development of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority – 17.5%
Functional Institutional Units allotted by Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority – 5%
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen and competent to contract and have attained the age of majority.
- He/she should not earlier been allotted plot/flat, in full or in part, on lease hold or free hold basis or under HPTA(Hire Purchase TenancyAgreement), License Agreement by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority either in his/her name or his/her spouse name or in the name of his/her minor or dependent children, under this category.
- Applicant, his/her spouse or his/her dependent children can apply only one flat. If it is found at later stage that an applicant his/her spouse or his/her dependent children have applied to more than one flat, than all the application/allotment shall be cancelled & registration money shall be forfeited in the Authority.
- The applicant should be competent to contract and have attained the age of majority.
- Only such applicants/institutional establishments or their managing Director/whole time Director(s)/Proprietor/Partner(s)/Trustee(s) and Tenure holders/Co-tenure Holders of the land acquired byYamuna Expressway Industrial DevelopmentAuthority shall be eligible, provided they have not been allotted any residential plot/flat in the earlier schemes of the Authority.
How to Apply
The application form can be purchased on payment of application-cum-processing fee of Rs. 1100/- from any of the Bank branches listed below. The form can also be downloaded from www.yamunaexpresswayauthority.com. In such case, please submit Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- along with the registration amount towards the cost of brochure.
The application form duly completed and signed along with the required registration money should be submitted to any of the listed Bank branches on or before closing date of the scheme. Applicants as per their eligibility should apply in the application form attached herewith along with Demand Draft/Pay Order on account of Registration Money, drawn in favour of “Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority” payable at New Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida. The applications completed in all respect can be deposited in any of the Bank branches listed below.
For General or Reserve Category & Institutional Category Prescribed Banks
|S. No.||Bank Code||Name & Address of the Bank|
|1||01||Axix Bank, K-21 & 22,Sector-18, Noida.|
|2||02||Bank of Baroda, First Floor, Commercial Complex, Block-P-02, Sector-Omega-I, Greater Noida.
Bank of Baroda, Sector-Gamma-02, Greater Noida.
|3||03||HDFC Bank, C – 1, Alpha Plaza Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida.
HDFC Bank, G- 28/29, First Floor, Sector- 18, Noida
HDFC Bank, H-69, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi.
|4||04||Indian Bank, Jagat Farm, Sector-Gamma-01, Greater Noida.|
|5||05||ICICI Bank, P-2, Commercial Complex, Sector-Omega-I, Greater Noida.
ICICI Bank, K-1, Senior Mall, Sector-18, Noida.
|6||06||Oriental Bank of Commerce, Jagat Farm, Sector- Gamma-01, Greater Noida.|
|7||07||Punjab National Bank, JSS-Academy, Sector-62, Noida.|
|8||08||Punjab National Bank, Mayur Vihar, Pocket-B, Phase-II, New Delhi.|
|9||09||State Bank of India, Lagerstroemia Shopping Complex, Institutional Area, Greater Noida.|
For Reserved Farmer Category
|S. No.||Bank Code||Name & Address of the Bank|
|1||01||H.D.F.C Bank, Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida|
Ten Year Payment Plan with Interest (Payment Code – E.1) For 1BHK (Affordable)
In this plan, 30% of the total premium of the flat (after adjusting registration money already paid) shall be payable within 45 days from the date of allotment as allotment money. Balance 70% shall be payable in twenty equal half-yearly installments calculated from the 46th day from the date of allotment with interest @12%p.a. on reducing principal amount at the end of each half yearly.
Eight Year Payment Plan with Interest (Payment Code – E.2) For 1BHK (S+4)
In this plan, 30% of the total premium of the flat (after adjusting registration money already paid) shall be payable within 45 days from the date of allotment as allotment money. Balance 70% shall be payable in Sixteen equal half-yearly installments calculated from the 46th day from the date of allotment with interest @12%p.a. on reducing principal amount at the end of each half yearly.