Women and child welfare department Delhi has started receiving Delhi widow pension scheme 2019 online application form at e-district portal. The women who are eligible can apply for Vidhwa pension Delhi 2019 from 12 December 2018. Delhi Vidhwa pension yojana application form 2019 is available at the official website of Delhi e-district.
Delhi government has taken a long time to start this as it was running in the cabinet discussion from last year. This time the government has come up with hike of Rs. 1000 per month for Vidhwa pension yojana Delhi 2019.
The widow women who are above 18 years and below 59 years are eligible for this scheme. The women who are living as single women can also take the benefit of this scheme.
How to Apply Online Widow Pension Scheme Delhi
The widow women who are eligible and want to fill Delhi vidhwa pension scheme online application form can follow some simple and easy steps which are given below:-
- To fill online application form Delhi widow scheme you have to visit e-district portal https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- Now go to citizen corner at the center of the homepage.
- Click at New User option.
- After that a registration form will be opened at your screen.
- In the form fill voter id card number or Aadhar card number.
- Click at submit option and then user name and password will be sent to your registered number.
- Now after making your login you have to select Widow Pension Scheme.
- Then an application form will be displayed at your screen.
- Fill the application form with complete and accurate details.
- After that submit the application form.
- Keep your username and password remember for further login.
Widow Pension Delhi Status 2019
After filling Delhi widow pension scheme application form you can check status by following the given instructions:-
- First of all you have to visit e-district portal Delhi.
- Go to services section at the right side of the homepage.
- After that click at Track Status option.
- Enter the required details in the form and click at search option.
Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme Eligibility
If you are going to apply for Delhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme then first of all you have to go through the eligibility criteria which is given below:-
- Aadhar Card number
- Bank account number connected with Aadhar Card.
- Minimum 5 year residence in Delhi.
- Age certificate
- Income certificate in which the income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh annualy.
- Currently you should not have to benefit of any other pension scheme either state of central scheme.
Earlier the women and child welfare department Delhi used to provide only Rs. 1500 per month but now the government has hiked Rs. 1000 per month. So the widow women now will get Rs. 2500 per month under this scheme.