While DDA is organizing the document verification camps for Rohini, Narela and rest of the locations, many applicants wish to surrender their flats because of localities, area of flats or some other reasons and asking for the procedure to surrender the flat.
According to some reports, about 150 successful applicants have already surrendered their flats. These surrendered flats will be allotted to the people in the waiting list.
One of our visitors Mr. Vikas who surrendered his flat shared the complete procedure, his words are…
In case anyone wants to surrender his/her flat, write application to the “Deputy Director(housing) coordination”. Give the following details in the application:
- Your application number (Obviously most important)
- Details of the flat (type, area, flat no. etc)
- Details of the bank account from which payment is made (name, IFSC code etc.)
- In the end, your personal details ( Name, mobile number, email ID etc.)
Attach the following documents:
- One ID proof (PAN CARD, ADHAR etc.)
- Copy of bank payment receipt.
I attached a copy of application form as well. Do it if you want to. Sign on the application and every document you are attaching with the application. Submit the application on counter number 4 of Vikas Sadan office of DDA. The concerned person will give the acknowledgement and you are done. Registration money will come back in a month or two as they said.
Thanks to Mr. Vikas for sharing this valuable information.