- Supertech Officer Enclave
- Sector-2, Sohna Road Gurgaon
- Multiple Units
- Government Employees
- Start Date: 15-01-2016
- Last Date: 07-02-2016
Supertech Officers Enclave: Supertech well know name of real estate has launched new housing project for government employees. The first project for government employees was launched by Amrapali Group and the project is named by Adarsh Awas Yojna. For this project they got big response from the applicants.
Supertech Officers Enclave is also a special housing project for serving and retired government employees. The group has published a notifications is the newspaper last week for inviting application for the allotment of flats. The project is located at Sector-2 main Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Officer’s Enclaveis part of a 140-acre integrated township, Supertech Hill Town. The project comprised of 2BHK and 3BHK housing units and these housing units are available in highrise towers. The scheme will have around 1,000 units of various categories – 2BHK (958 sq. ft.) and 3 BHK (1345 sq. ft.) apartments in the high-rise buildings and 3 BHK independent floors (1375 sq. ft.).
The price of the units is Rs. 33 lakh for 2BHK apartment and Rs. 45 lakh for 3BHK apartment in the high-rise building and Rs. 46.61 lakh for an independent floor.
Registrations for the scheme has been started from today 15 January 2016 and the last date of applications submission is 7 February 2016.
- Close to Kundli Manesar Palwal (KMP) Expressway.
- 25 mins from Cyber Park
- 40 mins from International Airport
- Close proximity to reputed educational & medical institutions like K.R. Mangalam University, G.D. Goenka School & Medanta Medicity.
How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply for the scheme and the applications form the same is available on the website www.supertechofficersenclave.com. The dully filled application form to be submitted with the booking amount and required documents like 1. Employment ID; 2. Copy of PAN card; 3. Address Proof; 4. Photograph of all Applicants; 5. Booking Cheques
1. This registration form will be governed / superseded by a buyer agreement & the terms contained therein.
2. The booking amount is non-refundable in case the applicant wants to cancel after allotment.
Eligibility Criteria for Supertech Officer Enclave:
- Employees of – Any Central / State Government
- All Defence & allied services organizations, including Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, Paramilitary & other forces, Police Forces, Defence PSUs, Academies etc.
- All Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) including Central(CPSE), State (SPSE), Maharatnas, Navratnas, Mini Ratnas etc.
- Public Sector Banks (PSBs) & NBFCs
- Govt. Insurance & Financial Services including LIC, NIC, HUDCO
- Indian Railways & Transportation
- Govt. Healthcare, Education & Sports Professionals
- Communication & IT like BSNL, MTNL, State Telecom etc
- Aviation & Hospitality like Air India, The Ashok Group