- Mukhya Mantri Awas yojana
- Multiple Flats
- EWS & LIG
- Start Date: 08-02-2016
- Last Date: 29-02-2016
Chhattisgarh Housing Board invites applications from Economical Weaker Section and Lower Income Group for the allotment of housing units in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana. In this scheme, CGHB has offering 1BHK flats for EWS and LIG category. The scheme is an approach of Chhattisgarh Housing Board towards Housing for All scheme.
Applications for the scheme has been started from the day of advertisement and the last date of application submission for flats under the scheme is 29 February 2016.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana
- A central assistance of Rs. 1.50 lakh will be given to EWS applicant. LIG applicant will get a subsidy of 6.5% on a home laon of upto Rs. 6.00 lakh under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The state government will provide an assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to EWS applicants and 50 thousand to LIG applicants under Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana.
Details of Flat Under the Scheme
Under the scheme, 1BHK flat will be available for EWS category at the cost of Rs.3.50 lakh. The carpet area & super build-up area of a unit will be 289.65 square feet & 383.08 square feet.
For LIG category, a 1BHK unit of 430.01 carpet area and 589.21 super build-up area will be available at the cost of 6.50 lakh.
The actual cost of EWS unit is Rs. 6 lakh while LIG units actual cost is Rs. 9 lakh.
Salient Features of Yojana:
- RCC Roads
- Underground Seawage System
- Shops for Daily Use Material
- Street Lights and Underground Electriciy Lines
- Land for Schools
- 24×7 Water Supply
- Open Area
- Green Area
- Ceramic Tiles for Flooring & Sink in Kitchen
- Power Backup lift in LIG Houses
- Community Hall
Income Criteria & Eligibility:
- Annual Income of EWS applicants should be less than Rs. 3 lakh.
- Annual Income of LIG applicants should be in betweeen Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh.
- A family of beneficiary will include Husband, Wife, Un-married son and Un-married daughter.
- Only those beneficiaries are eligible for central assistance those who did not have any house on his or his family member name in India.
- A beneficiary should be resident of urban area.
- A priority will be given to women / SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Handicape / Transgender / HIV, but the beneficiary should be in the category of EWS and LIG
Scheme Advertisement of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Mukhya Mantri Awas Yojana
For more details visit: http://cghb.gov.in/