Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority inviting online application form for MHADA Mill Worker new registration / enrollment. MHADA mill worker lottery 2017 online application forms are being invited from the people working in MHADA mills for houses and flats.
MHADA Mill Worker Lottery 2017 Online Applications
To register for the scheme, the applicant should register his Mobile Number and carefully enrol in MHADA Mills worker lottery 2017. And to make the online application, you have to keep the following information with you.
- Soft copy of the applicant’s photograph (5 KB to 300 KB).
- Any one document from Identification card, Ticket Number, PF Number, ESIC Number, Discharge Order number (Red Receipt), Letter Number & Letter Date.
- Date of Birth of Applicant
- Residence Address and Postal code of Applicant.
Use the direct link for MHADA Mill Worker Online Enrollment by following the link below:
Step-1: Registration of Mobile Number
Under the “Enrollment” panel, insert your Mobile Number which is active and the following Captcha Code, then click on “Get OTP” button. You can also select the language to fill in enrollment form (English / Marathi). and After getting “OPT”, enter it in the form and click on next button.
Step-2: Verify / Pay Application Fee
In this step applicants will have to select the Enrollment Type and Mill Code and after that fill the following information
- Mill Worker First Name
- Mill Worker Father/Husband Name. [optional]
- Mill Worker Last Name.
Enter any one (Identity) ID (Proof of Mill Worker) from the following:
- Identification Card Number / Service Certificate Number
- Ticket Number.
- PF Account Number.
- ESIC (State Workers Insurance) Number.
- Discharge Order Number (Red Receipt).
- Enter Letter No. and Date Which is issued by Mill Management.
If you choose the Enrollment Type as Legal Heir, then enter in the following additional fields:
- Legal Heir First Name
- Legal Heir Father/Husband Name [optional]
- Legal Heir Last Name
Step-2a: Make Payment
Applicant can pay the application fee through Online or Offline mode
Make Online Payment
In this type of payment mode, enter your Mobile Number and Amount of Application Fee and after that read banks details carefully, click the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the “Pay” button.
Make Offline Payment
If you choose the payment mode “Pay at Cash Counter”, a new window will open to generate the challan. After that select city name then select the address of nearest MHADA Counter. Then select the language of your choice and print your application challan and pay the application fee in a Bank.
Step-3: Fill Enrollment Form
In the enrollment form, enter all mandatory details
- Select Mill name from the drop down menu.
- Pan card Number and AADHAR Card Number. [optional]
- Mention the duration of service with Start Date and End Date.
- Job Termination Reason. [optional]
- Date of Birth.
- Residential Telephone Number. [optional]
- Average Monthly Income.
- Address and Pin code.
- Check the remaining options. [optional]
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by checking the box and click on Submit button
MHADA Mill Worker Lottery 2017 Online Application Form
Step-4: Photo Moderation
It is the final step in which applicants photo will be verified by the MHADA Officers and they will either approve or reject it within 24 hours. Your enrollment will be completed after approval of your application and if your photo rejected then upload your new photo for approval of your enrollment.
Step-5: Print Acknowledgement
Once your photo moderation completed then you would be able to print your acknowledgement of your application by clicking on button “Print Acknowledgment” either in English or Marathi. your can also check the Millworker Details and Payment Details by clicking on that link.
With the completion of step-5 your MHADA Mill worker enrollment completed successfully.