Maharashtra housing area development authority is offering 1384 houses under Mhada lottery 2018 in Mumbai. The eligible and interested people can fill mhada lottery 2018 Mumbai application form online at lottery.mhada.gov.in or mhada.gov.in. The prices for the houses under this scheme begin from 14.6 lakh and go up to as high as Rs. 5.8 crore.
Online application form for Mhada 2018 lottery are being received from 5th November at the official website. MHADA lottery 2018 Mumbai application form online last date is 10th December 2018. The mhada lottery 2018 will take place on 16 December 2018 and the dreams of many who wish to buy their own home in the financial capital of India.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Mumbai Application Form Online
The eligible and interested people who want to fill mhada 2018 lottery online application form can follow the steps which are given below.
- To fill the online application form for mhada lottery 2018 you have to visit official website lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- First of all you have to make your registration by visiting the official website of mhada lottery
- Then at the homepage of the website click at Register.
- Enter the required details in the registration form.
- Crate your user name by filling some details as shown below in the image:-
- Then fill your basic information in the form.
Step-2:- Online Application Form
After creating your user name you have to fill online application form.
- You have to select the lottery and scheme.
- Fill the application form with complete details and submit the form.
- You can also take a print out of the form for future reference.
After filling the online application form for mhada 2018 lottery you have to make payment online.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Login
You can also make mhada lottery 2018 login after making registration and filling the application form.
- Firstly visit the official website of MHADA.
- After that at the homepage click at Login option.
- Enter your user name and password and click at login option as shown below in the image.
Mhada Lottery 2018: Details of Houses
Below are the complete details of the houses which are being offered in MHADA housing scheme 2018.
- 989 houses are for economically weaker section (EWS) and lower income group (LIG) categories.
- 210 flats are available for the middle income group (MIG) applicants.
- 194 fltas for those who fall under higher income group (HIG).
- The cost of the flats for economically weaker section is less than Rs. 20 lakh.
- Flats for lower income group will be started from Rs. 20-35 lakhs.
- Middle income group people will be able to buy flats between Rs.35-60 lakh.
- Apartments for higher income group people will be from Rs. 60 lakh to 5.8 crore.
MHADA Lottery 2018 Booklet & Advertisement
The applicants can download booklet and advertisement by clicking at relevant links given below.
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (Marathi)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Advertisement (English)
- Mumbai Lottery 2018 Booklet
Note – The applicants who are applying for EWS category house can not have more than Rs. 25000 as the monthly salary of household. The applicants from lower income group must have monthly salary below Rs. 50000 and middle income group must have monthly income less than Rs. 75000 and above that is for HIG homes.
Priced at Rs 14.6 lakh, the cheapest apartments are in Chandivli while the costliest homes are flats of size 965 sq ft -1,000 sq ft. The costliest flats are in the Dhavalgiri building at Cumballa Hill in south Mumbai, costing Rs 5.80 crore each.
MHADA 2018 Helpline Numbers
If you are getting any problem during the application procedure and want more information can take the help of given numbers and address.
“Mitra” Office, Gate Number 5, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kala Nagar, Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051.
visit online portal
https://lottery.mhada.gov.in | https://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in | http://mhada.gov.in
Helpline Number: 9869988000
Contact email: [email protected]