Meerut Housing Board invites applications for Sainik Vihar housing scheme at Pocket-B, Meerut. Under the scheme 5 storey flats are on offer which are contains modern facilities and hi-tech construction. Total 166 units are being offered which are of 1BHK and 2BHK types.
The estimated area of 3BHK flats is about 112.48 square meter and the estimated area of 2BHK flats is about 94.85 square meter. The estimated cost of 3BHK flat is about 32.91 Lakh with a registration amount of 3.29 while the estimated cost of 2BHK flats is starts from 27.75 Lakh.
• 75 Minutes away from Delhi
• Situated at NH-58, near Delhi-Roorkee bypass
• Close proximity to Railway Station, Hospital, Shopping Mall and Collages
• Surrounded by boundary wall & grills
• Beautiful entry gate
• Peaceful environment with trees and plants
• Parking facility on ground floor
• Automatic lift facility
• Beautiful Landscaping
Registration for Sainik Vihar Housing Scheme has started from 1 January 2015 and the last date of registration is 31 January 2015.
How to Apply: Registration for the scheme can be done by offline mode and the application form cum brochure for the scheme can be purchased from the following bank branches of HDFC Bank given below at the cost of Rs. 500/-.
• 171/1 Suryansh Plaza, GarhRoad Meerut Ph.09358214343
• 381 Western Court, Meerut
• Sheel Palace Delhi Road, Meerut
• 6, Royal Plaza, Roorkee Road Pallavpuram, Meerut
• G.F. ’O’ & ’H’ New Delhi-11, DCM Building Barah Khamba Raod, New Delhi-110001
• D-118 Sector-26, Noida
• DRD Center Rajnagar, Ghaziabad 201002 and Muzaffarnagar, Aligarh, Bulandshahr, Hapur, Modinagar, Moradabad, Lucknow, Bhaghpat, Shamli & Badot
Applicants can Visit www.mdameerut.org.in for more details and also can contact Branch Manager Bhumesh Kumar at Ph. 09358214343 for more information.