Jaipur Development Authority, as reported by Master Plans India earlier has launched the 6 new residential plot schemes and the applications are being invited from 1st February. JDA under its new 2015 residential plot schemes is offering 5885 plots in total at 6 different locations including Ramchandpura village, Jai Jaspura village, Awania village, Bagru Rawan village, Kodar and Ramsinghpura village.
LATEST SCHEMES AUGUST 2015: JDA New Plot Scheme 2015 for 5266 Plots
JDA Launching 6 New Housing Schemes on 15 August 2015
The registrations for the new residential plot schemes 2015 will remain open between 1 February 2015 to 2 March 2015. The application forms are to be filled online through JDA website or through the e-mitra kiosks.
Quick Links: 6 New Schemes | Plot, Cost & Location Details | How to Apply? | Eligibility Criteria | Registration Amount and Income Eligibility | Reservation | Scheme at a Glance | Newspaper Advertisement | Forum Discussion
The sizes of the plots in the schemes is 45 square meters, 90 square meters, 162 square meters, 200 square meters, and 252 square meters. The schemes are being offered in Zone 11 and Zone 12 of the city. The lottery result of the schemes will be announced on 16th March 2015.
Below are the names of 6 new residential plot schemes
Ram Chandra Vihar – 920 Plots
Yash Vihar – 271 Plots
Awantika – 561 Plots
Bagru Greens – 117 Plots
Kedar Vihar – 2281 Plots
Raghunath Vihar – 1735 Plots
|Name of Scheme||Location||Tentative No. of Plots||Reserved Price Per Sq. Mtr.||View Details and Apply|
|Ram Chandra Vihar||Village Ramchandpura, Zone 11||920 plots||7,000/||View Details|
|Yash Vihar||Village Jai Jaspura, Zone 11||271 plots||8,000/||View Details|
|Awantika||Village Awania, Zone 12||561 plots||9,000/||View Details|
|Bagru Greens||Village Bagru Rawan, Zone 12||117 plots||10,000/||View Details|
|Kedar Vihar||Village Kodar, Zone 12||2281 plots||7,000/||View Details|
|Raghunath Vihar||Village Ramsinghpura, Zone 12||1735 plots||9,000/||View Details|
- The applications are being invited online through JDA website www.jaipurjda.org or through the e-mitra kiosks.
- During registration, the applicants needs to submit their own bank account details such as Bank Name, Branch, IFSC code for refund purpose.
- In case of the online application, the applicants needs to pay registration amount and processing fee using netbanking, credit or debit card. Rs 10 + Transaction + Service Tag will need to be paid if paying via netbanking. 1.25% of the total amount and Service tax would be payable in case of paying through credit or debit card.
- The income eligibility criteria and booking amount is different based on size of the plot.
- In case of applying through E-Kiosks, the application fee and booking amount to be paid in Cash.
- If applying for more than one plot and booking amount is up to Rs 30 thousand, the applicants will have to pay Rs 80 extra along with the application fee of Rs. 80.
- If the registration amount exceeds Rs 30 thousands in case of applying for more than one plot, the applicants will have to pay Rs. 125 extra along with application fee.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Rajasthan with age of 18 years or more as on the date of application.
- Applicant, his/her spouse or any dependent children should not have any plot/house on leasehold/freehold in a city where population is more than 50,000.
- The applicant should have an active saving bank account in his/her name.
- The applicant should not have been allotted any plot/flat by Jaipur Development Authority in last 10 years.
- The monthly gross income of the applicants (Total income of Husband, Wife & Children) should be based on the financial year 2013-14. The income from all sources will be considered in the total income.
- The applicants who file income tax will have to submit the details of ITR copy/Form 16 in the application form.
|Plot Size||Monthly Income||Registration/Booking Amount|
|45 Sq. Mt.||Up to Rs 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|90 Sq. Mt.||Rs 10,001/- to Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-|
|162 Sq. Mt.||Rs 15,001/- to Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|200 Sq. Mt.||Rs 15,001/- to Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|252 Sq. Mt.||Rs 30,001/- to Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
Scheme at a Glance – Important Information
Start Date: 1 February 2015
Last Date: 2 March 2015
Application Fee: Rs 200/-
Application Modes: Online and E-Kiosks
Download scheme brochure