Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA) has come up with 2 more freehold residential plot schemes in Dadri and Safidon. HUDA has published a scheme advertisement for the same. The new residential plot schemes of HUDA are the first in 2015. Earlier schemes in Palwal, Faridabad, Karnal, Fatehabad and Ambala were launched in 2014.
HUDA is inviting applications for registration of freehold residential plots in Dadri Sector 8 & 9 and Safidon sector 7. However, the authority has not yet released the exact number of plots or prices.
The registrations for the HUDA new residential plot schemes will begin from 14 August 2015. The last date of the registration for the scheme will be 15 September 2015.
Latest Update: Watch Live Draw Result of HUDA Safidon Plot Scheme 2015
Application procedure for HUDA new plot schemes 2015
The applications for the 2 new residential plot schemes of HUDA will be invited through online mode only through the official website of HUDA.
The applicants can purchase the scheme brochure containing the complete scheme details such as plot details, cost of plots, rates, and terms & conditions from the official website of HUDA at www.huda.gov.in or from the following banks.
Designate Banks for Sale of HUDA scheme brochures
Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indusland Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Sarv Haryana Gramin Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Union Bank of India, Yes Bank.
The exact list of bank branches will be published along with the scheme brochure on 14 August 2015.
Facilities in HUDA Dadri and Safidon Plo Schemes 2015
- All the plots are being offered with better infrastructure and all social residential facilities.
- The allotment of the plots will be done through the lottery draw system.
- HUDA is offering easy payment plan for the plot winners. The winners have to pay 10% of the cost of the plot along with the application which will be financed some banks similar to earlier schemes.
- 15% of the cost of the flat has to be paid within one month after the allotment and rest amount in 6 easy yearly installments.
- There is reservation of plots for SC/ST, backward classes, physically handicapped, ex-army personnel, Haryana government employee, widows, lawyers, and people of few other categories.
The detailed information about the Dadri and Safidon plot schemes 2015 will be available on 14 August 2015 on Master Plans India or the official website of Haryana Urban Development Authority.
Below is the advertisement of HUDA Dadri Sector 7 & 8 and Safidon Sector 7 plot schemes