Haryana Urban Development Authority invites applications from those peoples who has occupied the government land for the allotment of EWS flats under HUDA Ashiana Scheme in Bahadurgarh Sector-5. Under the HUDA Ashiana Scheme, the authority has offering 696 EWS dwelling units.
The size of a single dwelling unit is about 36 square meter which is available at the cost of Rs. 3,96,334/- and the application will be submitted with the registration amount Rs. 96,000/- for general applicant and Rs. 8000/- for reserved applicant.
How to Apply: Registration for the scheme will starts from tomorrow 7 October 2015 and the application form for registration can be purchased from the office of Associated Estates Officer HUDA, Bahadurgarh by paying Rs. 20/- till the last date of application submission 6 November 2015. The duly filled application form may submitted to the office of Associated Estates Officer HUDA, Bahadurgarh.
Eligibility Criteria & Priority in the Allotment:
- The amount of Rs. 9600/- for general application and Rs. 8000/- for reserved category application to be submitted at the time of application submission in the form of registration amount.
- The remaining amount to be submitted into next 20 years with the interest of 7 percent.
- If the beneficiary is not able to submit the monthly installment then he/she could live in the house by paying Rs. 500/- as rent amount and the agreement will renew after each five years.
- The allotment of flats will be done through the lottery process.
- The dwelling will not signed by the authority till 20 years.
- The allotment of dwelling units will be done under State Rehabilitation Rules on priority basis.
Official Notification for HUDA Ashiana Scheme in Bahadurgarh Sector-5
For more details applicant can visit the official website of HUDA and can also contact HUDA on their contact numbers 01262-295786 and 01262-211098.