- Madhuban Bapudham Scheme
- Madhuban Bapudham Society
- 743 Flats
- All Categories
- Start Date: 20-08-2015
- Last Date: 30-09-2015
Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) once again invites applications for its new 2015 flat scheme in Madhuban Bapudham Awasiya Yojna. GDA under the new flat scheme 2015 is offering a total of 743 flats in Madhuban Bapudham Society.
Latest Update: Apply for GDA Madhubam Bapudham Flat Scheme 2016:
The applications for the Madhuban Bapudham new flat scheme 2015 are being invited through both online and offline modes from 20 August 2015. The last date of the registrations for the schemes would be 30th September 2015.
GDA is offering 2BHK, 3BHK and 3BHK+Study room type flats under the new scheme with all modern residential lifestyle facilities. The loan facility is also available from several banks for the registration amount which is 10% of the cost of flat for general category and 5% for the reserved categories declared by state.
The cost of flats starts at Rs. 50.6 Lakh for 2BHK and goes up to Rs. 69.4 Lakh for 3BHK+Study Type B. There are a total of 429 2BHK flats and 314 3BHK flats under the Madhuban Bapudham flat scheme 2015.
Below are the details of the flats being offered under the scheme.
Madhuban Bapudham Flat Scheme 2015 – Details
|Type||Super Area in Sq.Mt.||Estimated Cost in Rs.||Registration Amount + Rs. 50||No. of Flats|
|Reserved Category||General Category|
|2BHK Type A||126.78||50,58,000/-||2,52,950/-||5,05,850/-||384|
|2BHK Type B||131.78||52,58,000/-||2,62,950/-||5,25,850/-||408|
|3BHK Type A||152.62||60,89,000/-||3,04,500/-||6,08,950/-||128|
|3BHK Type B||156.88||62,59,000/-||3,13,000/-||6,25,950/-||136|
|3BHK+Study Type A||169.20||67,50,000/-||3,37,550/-||6,75,050/-||128|
|3BHK+Study Type B||174.00||69,42,000/-||3,47,150/-||6,94,250/-||136|
Madhuban Bapudham Flat Scheme 2015 Facilities
- No hidden cost such as PLC, and no necessary membership for swimming pool and club.
- RCC frame structure with earthquake resistance structure.
- Fire proof system with every flat.
- Covered car parking space.
- RRTS station proposed nearby.
Special facilities such as security, 24 hour electricity and water supply, club house and community center, ATM, modern fire systems, no maintenance cost for two years and according to RWA from third year.
How to apply for Madhuban Bapudham Flat Scheme 2015
- The scheme brochure and application forms can be purchased from the designate branches from 20 August to 30 September 2015.
- The completely filled application forms can be submitted into the same bank branches up to 30 September 2015.
- The applications can also be done through official website at www.gdaghaziabad.com by clicking the “New Property” link.
- The applicants will have to submit the documents as per the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- The cost of online application is Rs. 1100/- which can be paid through netbanking, credit card/debit card.
- If the applicant want to pay the fee through offline mode, the applicant will have to select offline mode for payment and the payment has to be deposited into any of the ICICI bank branch up to 30 September 5:00PM
Ghaziabad Development Authority is giving 50% discount on registration fee for the bulk registrations of at least one floor or 4 flats by the corporate, societies, firms or trusts.
The list of bank branches where the application forms will be available is below.
Advertisement of GDA Madhuban Bapudham Flat Scheme 2015
The detailed information about the GDA Madhuban Bapudham flat scheme 2015 such as eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, and other detailed information about the flats.