e-Bhoomi Portal – Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has taken as step towards convenience and transparency in the procurement of land in Haryana by launching an online portal “e-Bhoomi Portal”. It is an online land purchase portal for all types of projects developed by the HSIIDC (Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation).
Features of e-Bhoomi Portal
- The portal would help the government to create the accurate data of its own land.
- Voluntary offers for sale of land by landowners to the government would also be handled through this portal.
- State government approved a policy on the purchase of land offered voluntarily to the government for development projects.
- HSIIDC developed e-Bhoomi Portal for the convenience of both buyer and seller and also for government.
- The system would help people to get done their work concerning from various department by just sitting at home. The works like property registrations, sell and purchase of land can easily by done through this portal.
- The portal would also help the farmers to tackle the distressed sale of land.
- It would also provide an opportunity to the landowners to get involved in the decision- making process while locating sites for development projects and ensure hassle-free land procurement by departments.
Indenting department would release a public notice and advertisement regarding to the procurement of land and the offers could be made within 30 days. Besides, a unique service request number would also be generated for tracking by landowners or land aggregators.