Here comes a good news for the residents of capital Delhi to purchase their own house under DDA housing scheme 2019. The Delhi development of authority has launched DDA flat scheme 2019 under which 1250 houses will be provided. DDA Housing Commissioner Rajiv Gandhi said that this year it is on first come first served basis. There will be no draws conducted by the DDA.
The DDA has named the scheme Online Running Scheme 2019 for disposal of old inventory of flats. The old inventories are of Awasiya Yojna 2017. The interested and eligible applicants can fill online application for DDA housing scheme 2019 at official website dda.org.in or www.ddaonlineflt.in.
The DDA has named the scheme Online Running Scheme 2019 for disposal of old inventory of flats. The application amount is Rs 10,000 for Janta flats and Rs 15,000 for one-bed room flats. Significantly, authorities are using an amazing cinema ticket type system in the DDA housing scheme 2019 online application for booking flats.
How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2019
The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for DDA flat scheme 2019 by following some simple and easy steps which are given below:-
- First of all the applicants have to visit official website dda.org.in.
- Now go to right side of the homepage in the online public services section.
- Click at DDA housing scheme 2019 and after that you will be redirected to www.ddaonlineflt.in.
- Select Locality of your choice
- Select Sector, Pocket and click on continue
- View Layout plans and other details
- Select Block where you want to purchase
- Click on available flats green button
- Click on hold flat button
- Fill the form with required details
- Make payment to hold the flat
DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria which should be fulfilled by the applicants to fill DDA housing scheme 2019 application.
1.The applicant must be a citizen of India
2. The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential plot/flat in full or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children.
3. Applicant must have Permanent Account number (PAN).
Details of Flats under DDA Housing Scheme 2019
The Delhi development of authority has constructed 1250 houses in various locations and of various types which are described below.
|Scheme Name||DDA Housing Scheme 2019|
|No. of Flats||1275|
|Location of Flats||Narela G2, Narela G8, Siraspur, and Ramgarh Colony|
|Cost of Single Flat||Rs 10,000 for Janta flats and Rs 15,000 for one-bed room flats.|
|Area of Flat||31.90 to 35.34 square metres|
The demand-cum-allotment letter will be generated online and sent to the desirous applicant to deposit the requisite amount and documents for issue of possession letter. The eligible allottees may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing For All (Urban).