Get ready to apply for CIDCO lottery 2018, as the City and Industrial Development Corporation, Maharashtra has all set to launch the CIDCO housing scheme 2018 under the central government initiative Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Cidco lottery 2018 online application for EWS and LIG flats under PMAY to be start from 15 August, however the details of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, information booklet, details of flats will be available on 13 August at the official website lottery.cidcoindia.com.
Under the CIDCO housing scheme 2018, flats will be available for economical weaker section and lower income group of the society. Flats under the housing lottery are available at Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Dronagiri and Ghansoli in Navi Mumbai. After launching the scheme, interested one will be able to fill the online application for CIDCO lottery 2018 afrom 15 August 2018.
CIDCO Housing Lottery 2018 – Location & Flat Details
|Location||Number of Houses|
The EWS flats are available in the carpet area of 25.81 square meter while the carpet area of LIG flat is 29.82 square meter. The cost of EWS flats is 18 lakh and the LIG applicants will have to pay Rs. 25 lakh.
Eligibility to Apply for CIDCO Housing Scheme 2018
Following are the criteria to apply for flats in the scheme.
- The applicants Should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The applicants should have an income certificate.
- Applicants should not have a pucca house in his/ her name and in the name of any member of the family across the country.
- Workers from unorganized sector can also apply if meets the eligibility of the scheme.
- The monthly income of the applicant for PMAY EWS houses should be less then Rs. 15,000/-.
- The monthly income of the applicant for PMAY EWS houses should be less then Rs. 50,000/-.
It is an opportunity for the home seeker to get a house at low cost. Interested one can apply for flat in the scheme from 15 August 2018. For more updates and news you can connect with us.