Bangalore Development Authority offering BDA flats in its five housing projects with some added amenities. Total 1500 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats are being offered for application are opens. Earlier in 2014, the authority struggling to sell these housing units but after adding new amenities, BDA receiving good response from the public. No good amenities was the only reason that the authority found no buyer for flats since bookings opened in 2014.
BDA Housing Scheme 2017 Highlights
- Total 1500 Flats are in queue of sale
- Three types of flats are available including, 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK
- Flats are available in five housing projects of BDA located at different locations
- BDA received 1000 application within a week and the authority also hoping to get another 1,000 applications. It is for the first time, that BDA flats have received such a response. This has been happened after the decision of adding modern amenities in the housing projects.
- The price range for two-bedroom flats is Rs 25-35 lakh and for three-bedroom flats it is Rs 35-50 lakh.
The projects developed on 2-3 acre land parcels have been added the amenities listed below:
- Club houses,
- Guest houses,
- Table tennis
- Badminton courts,
- Children’s play area,
- Jogging tracks,
- Department stores
In the last decade, the BDA built around 5,000 homes to provide residential space for the economically weaker section (EWS), lower income group (LIG) and middle-income and high-income groups (MIG, HIG).