- BDA Bangalore New Scheme 2016
- Multiple Locations
- 3512 Flats
- All Categories
- Start Date: 28-11-2016
- Last Date: 21-01-2017
Bangalore Development Authority launched a new housing complex for constructing 3512 flats at different locations of the city. BDA Bangalore invites applications for the allotment of these flats for which registration will start from 28 November 2016.
BDA Bangalore New Scheme 2016 comprises 3512 flats which are located at Alur Phase-1 and 2; Kommaghatta Phase-1 and 2; Doddabanahalli Phase-1 and 2; Kaniminike Phase-2, 3 and 4; Malagala Phase-2 and Valagerahalli Phase-5. In these locations, BDA is offering 1BHK and 2BHK flats for allotment.
Details of Flats Available in BDA NEw Scheme 2016:
1BHK(EWS) Residential Flats – for Applicants with Income limit of Rs. Lakh
|Name of the Project||Type of Flats||No. of available Flats||Built-up Area||Proposed Allotment Rates (Rs. in Lakhs)||Initial Deposit to be Paid with Application (In Rs.)|
|EWS Backward Category 2A, 2B & General||EWS SC/ST/Category -1||EWS Backward Category- 2A, 2B & General||EWS SC/ST/ Category -1|
|Alur Phase -1||1BHK (EWS)||368||475 Sq. Ft||8.25||6.25||1,03,125||31,000|
1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK Residential Flats – for Applicants with No Income Ceiling (General)
|Name of the Project||Type |
|No. of Available Flats||Built-up Area|| |
Proposed Allotment Rates
(Rs. In Lakhs)
Initial Deposit to be Paid with
Application (In Rs.)
|General SC/ST/Category-1|| |
|Kommaghatta Phase -1||2BHK||175||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Doddabanahalli Phase-1||2BHK||178||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Doddabanahalli Phase-2||2BHK||342||830 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Alur Phase-1||1BHK||129||475 Sq. Ft||11.00||1,37,500||55,000|
|Kaniminike Phase -4||3BHK||108||1430 Sq. Ft||40.00||5,00,000||2,35,000|
|Alur Phase – 2 Type -1||3BHK||104||1723 Sq. Ft||50.00||6,25,000||2,50,000|
|Alur Phase • 2 Type – 2||2BHK||96||1,018 Sq. Ft||30.00||3,75„000||1,50,000|
|Alur Phase – 2 Type – 3||2BHK||252||1,443 Sq. Ft||42.00||5,25,000||2,10,000|
|Kaniminike Phase -2||2BHK||560||870 Sq. Ft||25.00||3,12,500||1,25,000|
|Kaniminike Phase – 3||2BHK||288||1,060 Sq. Ft||30.00||3,75,000||1,50,000|
|Kommaghatta Phase – 2||2BHK||320||1,060 Sq. Ft||32.00||4,00,000||1,60,000|
|Malagala Phase -2||2BHK||360||1,150 Sq. Ft||40.00||5,00,000||2,00,000|
|Valagerahalli Phase – 5||3BHK||232||1430 Sq. Ft||45.00||5,62,500||2,25,000|
|Total Number of Flats||3512 Flats|
How to Apply:
The sale of application form and brochure for hte allotment of flats under BDA New Scheme 2016 will start from 28 November 2016. Eligible applicants should registered their named by paying the registration amount at the associated bank branches from where they will get registration slip for allotment. The applicants who have already registered their names for allotment of flats need not register again they can use their old registration card for submitting application form for the same.
Dully filled application form with registration card to be submitted in the same bank branches along with registration amount. Registration amount/initial deposit to be submitted via DD/Banker’s Cheque or Pay Order favoring Commissioner, BDA, Bangalore.
Registration and Application Fees:
- Application Fee for SC/CT is Rs. 200 while for other it is Rs. 400/-.
- Registration fee for SC/CT is Rs. 100 while for other it is Rs. 200/-.
- The applicant should completed the age of 18 years.
- Applicant should be a domicile of Karnataka for not less than 5 years prior to the date of registration. However,priority will be given to those who have longer domicile.
- An applicant whose wife/husband or the dependent children, parents or brothers/sisters own a site or a house or have been allotted a site or a house by the erstwhile CITB, the Bangalore Development Authority or a Co-operative Society registered under the Karnataka Co-operative Societies Act, 1959 (Karnataka Act 11 of 1959) or any such other Authority within the Bangalore Metropolitan Area or have been allotted a site or a house in any part in the state by any other Urban Development Authority or the Karnataka Housing Board or such other Agency of the Government shall not be eligible to apply for allotment of a flat against this notification.
- The applicant who has already been allotted a site/house at a subsidized rate in any part of Karnataka will not be eligible for allotment of flats under this scheme.
- Income Limit: (1) The annual income limit of applicant’s family to apply under Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category (1BHK only) shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh . No income limit is applicable for other categories of flats.
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form
- Canara Bank Kumara Park West (Nodal Branch)
BDA Complex Branch, Kumara Park West, Bangaluru (560020)
- Corporation Bank Kumara Park West (Nodal Branch)
Indiranagar; Yashwantpuram; Nagarbhavi; Kengeri; R.T Nagar.
- Axis Bank, Majestic Branch (Nodal Branch)
Bengaluru Main – M.G. Road; Jayanagar; Yelahanka; Banashankari; Indiranagar; Koramangala; Malleshwaram; Cox Town; Marathahalli; J.P. Nagar; R.T. Nagar; Vijayanagar; Chamarajpet; Rajajinagar; Peenya; Sahakaranagar; HSR Layout; Shanthinagar; Cauvery Bhavan; Nagarabhavi; Basavanagudi; J.C. Road; Cunningham Road; Basaveshwaranagar
Other than Bangalore
Hubballi; Mangaluru; Belagavi; Udupi; Davanagere; Kalaburagi
- ICICI Bank, Yeshwanthpur (Nodal Branch)
Bengaluru Cantonment; Malleshwaram; M.G. Road; N.R. Road; Bellandur; lndiranagar; Koramangala: Mahadevapura (Hoodi); H.R.B.R. Layout; R.T. Nagar; Sahakaranagar; Banashankari; Bannergatta Road; Jayanagar 3rd-Block; Vijayanagara; Peenya; Nelamangala; Kumara Park; Bommanahalli; Chamrajpet; Rajajinagar; Rajarajeshwarinagar; Avenue Road; Langford Road; Lalbagh Road; Tavarekere; Vidyaranyapura; Yelahanka; Bhattarahalli; 8th Main Hesaraghatta.
Other than Bangalore
Mangaluru; Manipal; Mysuru; Davanagere; Hassan; Hubballi; Dharwad; Tumakuru; Shivamogga
- State Bank of Mysore, Seshadripuram Branch (Nodal Branch)
H.R.B.R. Layout; Ganganagar; Ramamurthy Nagar; Whitefield; Cox-town; A.E.C.S. Layout; Seshadripuram; Vyalikaval; Yelahanka; Yeshwanthapura; Rajajinagar; M.S. Building; Chamarajpet; Hanumanthanagar; CBAB Complex; Vijayanagar; SBM Colony; Rajarajeshwari Nagar; V.V. Puram; BSK 2nd Stage; Bilekahalli; Kudlu; Basavanagudi; Jayanagar; M.G. Road; Madhavanagar.
Bangalore Rural: Doddaballaour •Devanahalli
Other than Bangalore
Chikkaballapura; Cnitradurga; Davanagere; Kolar; Ramanagara; Shivamogga; Tumakuru; Bagalkot; Belagavi; Vijayapura; Darwad; Gadag; Haven; Karwar; Ballari; Bidar; Kalaburagi; Koppal; Raichur; Yadgir; Chamarajanagar; Cnikkamagaluru; Mangaluru; Hassan; Madikeri; Mandya; Mysuru; Udupi
- Punjab & Sind Bank, J.C. Road Branch (Nodal Branch)
S.B. Market – Chickpet; J.C. Road; ITPL, Kundalahalli; Bannerghatta Road; New Gurappanapalya; Double Road, lndiranagar; Ulsoor.
Scheme Starts: 28 November 2016
Scheme Closes: 21 January 2017
Scheme Advertisement of BDA New Flat Scheme 2016
For more information visit BDA Bangalore official website .