- BDA Flats Scheme 2016
- Multiple Locations
- 3280 Flats
- All Categories
- Start Date: 13-01-2016
- Last Date: 17-03-2016
Various Housing Scheme 2016: After a long time, Bangalore development authority invites applications for the allotment of 3280 flats in multiple housing project. These project are located at different locations of Bangalore. The registration for the scheme has been started from 13 January 2016. It is a new housing scheme of BDA Bangalore
Latest Update: BDA Bangalore New Housing Scheme 2016 for 3512 Flats
These flats are located in the housing complex of BDA at affordable price in the city. The flats will be allotted as per the BDA (Allotment of sites) Rules 1984. Applications are invited from eligible public for allotment of flats being constructed at the below mentioned places.
Under the scheme the authority has offering 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats for general category, economical weaker section, lower income group and higher income group of the society.
Details of Flats Available in the Scheme:
How to Apply:
- The Registration form and application form may be obtained from the below listed Banks after paying the specified fees. (BDA offices will not issue any application forms.)
- Eligible applicants should register their names by paying the above specified registration fees at the designated banks. They should retain the registration slip safely and upon allotment, return it to BDA. Those who have already registered their names for allotment of flats, need not register again. The old registration card can be used to buy and submit the application.
- Duly filled application form with registration card along with the initial deposit as mentioned above should be submitted to the same branch where the registration was done and the acknowledgment should be kept with them.
- Initial deposit should be in the form of a crossed DD/Banker’s Cheque or Pay Order drawn in favour of Commissioner, BDA Bangalore
- Applicants shall apply for a flat for a single locality. If they wish to apply for a flat in more than one location, then separate application for the each location along with the initial deposit should be applied. However only one flat in a preferred locality will be allotted for persons who have applied for a flat in more than one locality.
- The previous attempt of the applicants will be considered for the seniority while allotment of flats.
- Applications without initial deposit and other necessary documents, unsigned and incomplete applications will not be considered for allotment. Document should be Certified by the designated Officers / Institutions as mentioned in the application.,
- No interest will be paid for the initial deposit made by applicant. The initial deposit will be adjusted towards the total cost of the flat in case of successful applicants and the initial deposit with regard to unsuccessful applicants will be returned without interest.
- The BDAreserves the right to reduce or increase the number of flats due to unexpected developments.
- If any of the information given by the applicant is found to be false or misleading, the allotment of flat shall stand cancelled and the registration fee and the initial deposit paid shall be forfeited.
Eligibility Criteria for BDA Housing Scheme 2016:
- The annual income limit of applicant’s family to apply under Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category
(1 BHK only) shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh (Rs. one Lakh). No income limit is applicable for other categories of flats.
- Only those who have completed 18 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should be a domicile of Karnataka for not less than 15 years prior to the date of registration.
- An applicant whose wife I husband or their dependent children, parents or brothers I sisters owns a site or a house or has been allotted a site or a house by the erstwhile CITB, the Bangalore Development Authority or a Co-operative Society registered under the Karnataka Co-operative Societies Act, 1959 (Karnataka Act 11 of 1959) or any such other Authority within the Bangalore Metropolitan Area or has been allotted a site or a house in any part in the State by any other Urban Development Authority or the Karnataka Housing Board or such other Agency of the Government shall not be eligible to apply for allotment of a flat agai nst this notification.
- The applicant who has already been allotted a site/ house at subsidized rate in any part of Karnataka will not be eligible for allotment of flats under this scheme.
Note: The requirement of domicile is relaxed in the cases officers belonging to All India Service, whose services are
allotted to the Karnataka State and domiciled in the State of Karnataka for not less than 2 years immediately prior
to the date of registration and serving soldiers who are either serving in the State or outside the State of Karnataka are eligible to apply.
List of Bank Branches for Sale & Receipt of Applications Form:
- Canara Bank Kumara Park West (Nodal)
BDAComplex Branch, Kumara Park West, Bangalore-560020
- Corporation Bank, RT Nagar (Nodal)
•lndiranagar; Yashwantpur; Nagarbhavi; Kengeri; Kumara Park West, Bangalore- 560020
- Axis Bank, Basaveshwaranagar Branch (Nodal)
•Bangalore Main – M.G, Road; Jayanagar; Majestic; Yelahanka; Banashankari; Indiranagar; Koramangaia;
Malleshwaram; Cox Town; Marathahalli; J.P. Nagar; R.T. Nagar; Vijayanagar; Chamarajpet; Rajajinagar; Peenya; Sahakaranagar; HSR Layout; Shanthinagar; Cauvery Bhavan; Nagarabhavi; Basavanagudi; J.C. Road; Cunningham Road
Other than Bangalore
Hubballi; Mangaluru; Belagavi; Udupi; Davanagere; Kalaburagi
- ICICI Bank, 8th Mile, Hessarghata (Nodal)
Bangalore Cantonment; Malleshwaram; M.G. Road; N.R. Road; Bellandur; lndiranagar; Koramangaia; Mahadevapura(Hoodi); H.R.B.R. Layout; R,T. Nagar; Sahakaranagar; Yeshwanthpur; Banashankari; Bannergatta
Road; Jayanagar 3rd Block; Vijayanagara; Peenya; Nelmagala; Kumara Park; Bomanahalli; Chamrajpet; Rajajinagar; Rajarajeshwarinagar; Avenue Road; Langford Road; Lalbagh Road; Tavarekere; Vidyaranyapura; Yelahanka; Bhattarahalli
Other than Bangalore
Manqaluru; Manipal; Mvsuru; Davanaqere; Hassan; Hubballi; Dharwad; Tumakuru; Shivamoqqa
- State Bank of Mysore, Seshadripuram Branch (Nodal
H.R.B.R, Layout; Ganganagar; Ramamurthy Nagar; Whitefield; CoxTown; AECS Layout; Seshadripuram; Vyalikaval; Yelahanka; Yeshwanthapura; Rajajinagar; M.S. Building; Chamarajpet; Hanumanthanagar; CBAB Complex; Vijayanagar; SBM Colony; Rajarajeshwari Nagar; V.V. Puram; BSK T Stage; Bilekahalli; Kudlu; Basavanagudi; Jayanagar; M,G. Road; Madhavanagar; Bangalore Rural: Doddaballapur •Devanahalli
Other than Bangalore
Chikkaballapura; Chitradurga; Davanagere; Kolar; Ramanagara; Shivamogga; Tumakuru; Bagalkot; Belagavi; Vijayapura; Darwad; Gadag; Haveri; Karwar; Ballari; Bidar; Kalaburagi; Koppal; Raichur; Yadgir; Chamarajanagar; Chikkamagaluru; Mangaluru; Hassan; Madikeri; Mandya; Mysuru; Udupi
- Punjab & Sind Bank J.C. Road Branch (Nodal)
S.B. Market-Chickpet; J.C. Road; ITPL Kundanahalli; Bannerghatta Road New Gurappanapalya; Double Road indiranagar; Ulsoor Bangalore.
Scheme Advertisement for Bangalore Housing Scheme 2016 for 3280 Flats:
For more details visit the official website of Bangalore Development Authority.