The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) has invited online application for Swapnapurti EWS/LIG Housing Scheme 2019. The Online registration and application for CIDCO Swapnapurti EWS/LIG housing has been started from 30th August 2019.The interested candidates can apply for Swapnapurti EWS/LIG housing scheme online at officially website of CIDCO.
Important Dates of CIDCO Housing Scheme 2019
Online Registration : 30-08-2019
Registration Closed : 05-10-2019
Online Application : 05-09-2019
Application Closed : 06-09-2019
Online Payment : 05-09-2019 to 07-10-2019
RTGS NEFT Challan Generation : 05-09-2019 to 05-10-2019
RTGS NEFT Payment : 05-09-2019 to 06-10-2019
Drafts List of Accepted Application : 10-10-2019
List of Accepted Application : 15-10-2019
Draw and Winner List : 17-10-2019
Refund : 28-10-2019
Online Application for CIDCO Swapnapurthi Housing Scheme 2019
The CIDCO Swapnapurthi Housing Scheme 2019 application process will be completed in three Steps
b) Online Application
The complete procedure to apply for CIDCO Swapnapurthi LIG/EWS Housing Scheme 2019 is given below
- Visit the officially website of CIDCO Lottery 2019 https://lottery.cidcoindia.com/App/#
- Home Page of the website will open
- Now click on link “Register for Lottery” and create user account for CIDCO Lottery
- candidates should fill his/her primary details asked in registration form and click on Submit Button.When you click on Submit Button the system asks for your conformation to proceed further. If all the details are correct then enter Capcha and click on Confirm Button
- After confirmation you will get OTP window. If it is not display, it indicates that your browser pop-ups have blocked so you need to enable those pop-ups by clicking on the option button from the top-right coner of the window and select the option “Allow Pop ups” to procced further”.
- Now fill your other Mandatory details in the form as applicant Monthly Income, PAN Card information and UID Aadhar Card information
- Upload your recent passport photograph in JPEG format and size should be 5KB to 50KB.
- Enter your details Name, Father`s Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, Marital Status, Gender, Applicant Address with Pin Code and Contact Details.
- Enter Bank Account details and upload scanned copy of a cancelled cheque and if aal the details are correct then click on Submit button to submit your online registration form
- Now apply for Lottery Application by click on apply button
- Select Scheme Code Number and if you wish to apply for scheme under PMAY then check “Yes” and provide Aadhar Card Number, select Application type and scheme details.
- After selection of scheme you will see EMD amount which you can pay online only
- Check “Yes” option in case you want to be considered for the allotment of vacant apartment in any other schemes or else check “No” option
- Enter the display captcha and click on Submit button will be enabled. Once you submit the lottery application a confirmation message will be display check all the details, scroll down the page and click on the confirm button to confirm your Lottery Application