Delhi police has launched official website www.delhipolicelicensing.gov.in to receive arms licence online application form. Now the Delhi government has changed to procedure for the application of gun licence, till now the to get the arms licence one had to rush from one office to other.
Now the people who want to take gun / arms licence in Delhi can apply online for arms licence at official website www.delhipolicelicensing.gov.in. You can also fill arms renewal form at the same website launched by the Delhi police.
Special commissioner RS Krishnia said that the new online system has been designed, developed and implemented after consultants of all stake holders and IT professionals. The people who want to have their own arms can fill arms online application Delhi by following some simple and easy steps which are given below in this article.
How to Apply Online for Arms Licence in Delhi
The citizen of Delhi who want to fill Delhi arms licence online application can follow the given some simple instructions given below:-
- First of all you have to visit official website www.delhipolicelicensing.gov.in.
- At the homepage go to quick links section at the left side of the homepage.
- Click at Apply Online option.
- As you click a form will be opened at your screen.
- You can also fill Arms Licence Renewal Form by clicking at renewal at the to of the form.
- Fill the form with complete details.
- Click at submit option and you will get your login id and password at your registered mobile number.
- After that you will be able to fill the application form.
How to Check Arms Licence Status in Delhi
After applying for gun licence in Delhi you can also check arms licence status online in Delhi, you can check the status after making arms licence login by following the steps given below:-
- To make arms licence login you have to visit official portal.
- Then in the quick links section click at User Login / Status.
- After that a form will be displayed at your screen.
- Now enter your username and password which had been sent to your registered mobile number at the time of registration.
- Click at submit option and the status of your application will be shown to you.
Note : No offline licence application forms will be received after 1 February 2019. Applicants will have to submit the signed print out of the application form filled online along undertaking by post at licencing unit.
The applicant can pay the fee online or through the POS at the licencing unit. After filling the arms licence application you have to visit licencing unit online one time for personal interview before the licencing authority and for the mandatory training on weapons handling and weapon inspection.
Arms Licence Office Address & Helpline Numbers
OFFICE OF THE JOINT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE: LICENSING
First floor of Police Station Defence Colony,
Near Moolchand Hospital,
New Delhi -110049