Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) invites applications from general public for the sale of vacant flats. LDA new housing Scheme 2018 is offering about 1500 flats for different segments of the society for online and offline registration process has been started.
Flats in LDA new housing scheme 2018 are being offered in various housing schemes and projects of LDA Lucknow and the scheme includes 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK flats available for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG category. Online and offline application process has been started from yesterday 3 January and the last date of submitting the form is 5 February.
LDA New Flat Scheme 2018 Online Application
Online application for flat in the scheme can be made online using the official website of Lucknow development authority at ldaonline.in. Direct links to register online is available in the “New Residential Schemes” Section.
List of Scheme in which flats are available for sale and 1500 flats are being offered for sale.
- Samajwadi Lohia Enclave, Devpur Para
- Ratanlok, Ratankhand, Sharda Nagar
- Rashmilok, Rashmikhand, Sharda Nagar
- Greenwood Apartment, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Alaknanda Apartments River View Enclave, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Kaveri Apartment River View Enclave, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Anubhuti Apartments, Sector-CS Aliganj.
- Vansthali Apartment, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Kalptaru Apartment, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Sulabh Awas Sector-6, Gomti Nagar Extension
- Sulabh Awas Sector-J Jankipuram
- Sulabh Awas Transport Nagar
- Sharada Nagar Rashmi Khand
- Srijan Apartment Priyadarshini Sitapur Road
- CG City Sultanpur Road
- Parijaat Apartment Gomti Nagar
Below is the detail of Flats Available for Sale
For offline registration, candidates can visit the UCO bank and IDBI bank to fill the application form. Complete detail of the scheme can be obtained from the information brochure of the scheme and the cost of application form cum information brochure is Rs. 500/-.
For more information you can visit the official website at http://ldaonline.in