Uttar Pradesh government has started Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana demand survey in urban areas of Jaunpur Uttar Pradesh to identify the genuine beneficiaries. The PMAY demand survey will help the implementing agency in constructing the affordable houses. PMAY is an PM Narendra Modi’s ambitious scheme launched by the aim to provide housing for all by 2022.
To make the demand survey successful, special camps will be organised in the area of Jaunpur municipal corporation and a special team has also been appointed too. The team of Sarai Babu Engineering India Pvt. Ltd is working on the task of implementing the demand survey in the area. And the source informed about the scheduled of demand survey area wise which is given below.
PMAY-U Demand Survey – Schedule
This demand survey will be conducted area-wise for details is given below:ey in the below table, you may check:
- Nagar Panchayat of Badlapur: 5-7 July 2017
- Municipal Council of Mugrabadshahpur: 10-11 July 2017
- Nagar Panchayat of Macchlishahr: 12-13 July 2017
- Municipal Council of Shahganj: 13-15 July 2017
- Nagar Panchayat of Kheta Sarai: 15-16 July 2017
- Nagar Panchayat of Mariahu: 18 July 2017
People looking to get benefits available under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can fill the application form of demand survey being conducted in Jaunpur, UP. And after collecting the application forms and verifying the applicants, the pmay beneficiaries will be released.